Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 79. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Here is an article about their patented solution and about logistics market at all:

US Patent # 9,928,475 is the blueprint for the world’s first platform to optimize carrier interaction. The patent is critical to the developers of LaneAxis because it gives them the sole right to distribute and sell this innovative, transformative technology.

https://tokenmantra.com/laneaxis-patented-blockchain-software-revolutionizes-freight-management-in-the-21st-century/

A good overview for a general introduction to the concept. In fact, dispatching services for cargo transportation (in one form or another: both centralized structures and groups in social networks ...) have existed for a very long time, but Laneaxis proposes to build this structure in connection with an unchanging blockchain, and this will definitely bring many advantages participants of this system.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
If and when they switch to their own blockchain they will also need to allow people to mine it to keep it secure and guarantee immutability.

I wonder if this is this the plan or they are going to use some other ready solution?
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
I agree, laneaxis consensys partnership is the first of many partnerships. we will see more partners coming on board to this project.

I haven't heard anything about Consensys. I searched for some information about them and I liked what I found and saw. Congratulations on the partnership. For as many as possible!

Yeah, the partnership with Consensys will give a big boost to the overall development of the project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
LANEAXIS may be able to reduce costs that are useless or unnecessary.
This project can handle and control how to make simple transportation.
This is a promising project. I will take it for my life.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I agree, laneaxis consensys partnership is the first of many partnerships. we will see more partners coming on board to this project.

I haven't heard anything about Consensys. I searched for some information about them and I liked what I found and saw. Congratulations on the partnership. For as many as possible!

Its definitely a strategic partnership which is going to be great in the long run. Crypto projects have to get together to increase their stretch in globalization and getting more users.
You are right, all projects will smoothly switch to blockchain technology - because this is the inevitable future, I think crypto capitalization will only increase with time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37

Its definitely a strategic partnership which is going to be great in the long run. Crypto projects have to get together to increase their stretch in globalization and getting more users.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Here is an article about their patented solution and about logistics market at all:

US Patent # 9,928,475 is the blueprint for the world’s first platform to optimize carrier interaction. The patent is critical to the developers of LaneAxis because it gives them the sole right to distribute and sell this innovative, transformative technology.

https://tokenmantra.com/laneaxis-patented-blockchain-software-revolutionizes-freight-management-in-the-21st-century/

thanks for sharing , this is very encouraging. if this project succeeds it's gonna be worth a lot.

It really a great article about Laneaxis. Most articles about ico's don't have any quality at all. This one is way better.

I think laneaxis has a great potential. And could be the next big thing.

At the moment, the freight industry is outdated, and needs modernization for a long time, I hope that the project will be able to improve this sector.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

thanks for sharing , this is very encouraging. if this project succeeds it's gonna be worth a lot.

It really a great article about Laneaxis. Most articles about ico's don't have any quality at all. This one is way better.

I think laneaxis has a great potential. And could be the next big thing.

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

Merit: 262
What will happen to the unsold tokens if there will be any?
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
If I read correctly, the AXIS Tokens live on Ethereum while the tracking data is on a different immutable blockchain ledger. Where can I find any technical details about that ledger? Or is it still in concept stage?

I, too, did not find this information. I'm assuming that this can be done with a hard link between the transaction hash that the smart contract executes and the transport information in the Laneaxis ledger. There can be documents for the goods, the amount of payment (for example, the amount of tokens, in accordance with which the payment is made in dollars), which upon receipt of the confirmation is transferred to the account of the carrier and so on.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
If I read correctly, the AXIS Tokens live on Ethereum while the tracking data is on a different immutable blockchain ledger. Where can I find any technical details about that ledger? Or is it still in concept stage?

There must be something about it in whitepaper, which i didn't read yet. Of its as you say it appears to me they will swap the tokens entirely on their own blockchain at a certain moment.

They have two whitepapers, one is the technical one, it has a lot of details about how the system works, very useful, you guys should have a look.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gJav-_1-Kw&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop ICO review. not sure posted here. Project is definitely building community
The video is much helpful and has helped spreading the information, potential of Laneaxis project out a little bit.
moreover, I guess that in the near future, it might help expanding community of the project a bit further widely.

That video is very informative yet I would prefer a much more interactive discussion about the project, maybe an AMA would be great.

They should organize one in the future as i see there are a lot question that need to be answered or not clear.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gJav-_1-Kw&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop ICO review. not sure posted here. Project is definitely building community
The video is much helpful and has helped spreading the information, potential of Laneaxis project out a little bit.
moreover, I guess that in the near future, it might help expanding community of the project a bit further widely.

That video is very informative yet I would prefer a much more interactive discussion about the project, maybe an AMA would be great.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Hmmmm, stumbled upon this project by coincidence but looks really attractive, will definitely dive into this some more.

I find the project with the same way, coincidence Smiley

But now i think that it was a very good coincidence.

There must be something about it in whitepaper, which i didn't read yet. Of its as you say it appears to me they will swap the tokens entirely on their own blockchain at a certain moment.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

Thank you for the video, it was interesting.
It has almost 7k visits, thats not bad in this short time.

with 61K subscriber and 7K views, it really great achievement
Pages:
Jump to: