Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 81. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Seems like a promising project. Is anyone able to verify team? And why you guys need patent in open source space?

Have you read the patent? It's about how their platform works, not how the underlying open source tech works, and i don't think that it even mentions blockchain once because it's the underlying tech, not the platform itself. And this is a business based on their platform so it's perfectly understandable to have a patent for it.

But i am just speculating, please correct me if i am wrong.

Correct, I read it too and I don't remember reading about blockchain in it. I don't understand why, maybe because they can't patent the ethereum's blockchain? It make sense if you think
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Jusr read this in twitter:

LaneAxis is excited to announce our partnership with ConsenSys and Ethereum Cofounder @ethereumJoseph!

What main goal of this partnership? How they will used your technology? Or how you will cooperate with ConsenSys and Ethereum Cofounder?

https://twitter.com/LaneAxisVFM/status/1043587537128833024

I don't know what ConsensSys does but this cooperation means that Laneaxis will probably stay on Ethereum for a long time,

ConsenSys is the software development company  building the infrastructure, applications, and practices that enable a decentralized world which based in NY. This company created for applications on Ethereum. And their founder is - Joseph Lubin. So this is one single partnership, not 2 different. As I understand correctly.

This is very significant news. Perhaps this partner will develop applications to ensure the interaction and communication of the two parts of the project platform: smart contracts for ethereum and Lineaxis data, which are directly related to the functioning of transportation.

I dont understand the sence of this cooperation. But would be great if developers will explaine this in details (about main goal of this partnership)

I think the point here is to functionally link the smart contracts and the software platform Laneaxis. That is, as an example, when executing an order, the smart contract serves as a trigger for transferring the money to the carrier, and all conditions in the Laneaxis database are monitored. And this partner, as I understand it, is engaged in applications of blockchain for business. Maybe I'm wrong.

That sounds like a logical explanation. So they provide help to better implement the software into the blockchain. Maybe the devs will go into details a bit more.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Jusr read this in twitter:

LaneAxis is excited to announce our partnership with ConsenSys and Ethereum Cofounder @ethereumJoseph!

What main goal of this partnership? How they will used your technology? Or how you will cooperate with ConsenSys and Ethereum Cofounder?

https://twitter.com/LaneAxisVFM/status/1043587537128833024

I don't know what ConsensSys does but this cooperation means that Laneaxis will probably stay on Ethereum for a long time,

ConsenSys is the software development company  building the infrastructure, applications, and practices that enable a decentralized world which based in NY. This company created for applications on Ethereum. And their founder is - Joseph Lubin. So this is one single partnership, not 2 different. As I understand correctly.

This is very significant news. Perhaps this partner will develop applications to ensure the interaction and communication of the two parts of the project platform: smart contracts for ethereum and Lineaxis data, which are directly related to the functioning of transportation.

I dont understand the sence of this cooperation. But would be great if developers will explaine this in details (about main goal of this partnership)

I think the point here is to functionally link the smart contracts and the software platform Laneaxis. That is, as an example, when executing an order, the smart contract serves as a trigger for transferring the money to the carrier, and all conditions in the Laneaxis database are monitored. And this partner, as I understand it, is engaged in applications of blockchain for business. Maybe I'm wrong.
Activity: 476
Consensys Partnership can lead to many great opportunities. Laneaxis is going on the right track as far as i can See.

It's honestly the first time i hear about this and i had to google it https://new.consensys.net it seems certainly better than nothing.

Better then nothing? They have a tons of followers and if they spread the word, people will actually listen and don't write it off as an advertisement.

I've heard about it before. Looks like a great opportunity to attract people to the project.

I didn't know them before either but they seem to be legit and big so it is a very good partnership.
Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com
Consensys Partnership can lead to many great opportunities. Laneaxis is going on the right track as far as i can See.

It's honestly the first time i hear about this and i had to google it https://new.consensys.net it seems certainly better than nothing.

Better then nothing? They have a tons of followers and if they spread the word, people will actually listen and don't write it off as an advertisement.

I've heard about it before. Looks like a great opportunity to attract people to the project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

I think it's my first contact with something like that, but congratulations to the Team for achieving this, which will be the starting point for many other news and will bring excellent results in the future of the project.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Seems like a promising project. Is anyone able to verify team? And why you guys need patent in open source space?

Have you read the patent? It's about how their platform works, not how the underlying open source tech works, and i don't think that it even mentions blockchain once because it's the underlying tech, not the platform itself. And this is a business based on their platform so it's perfectly understandable to have a patent for it.

But i am just speculating, please correct me if i am wrong.
Merit: 101

Can someone please respond to this question. Hyperledger protocol is open source so why the need for patents?

my friend has direct contact to core team.
i don't ask about team detail, but he tell me that this project is great, another profitable ICO

Please pm me if you have any delicious insider info on the team Wink. Having more knowledge is always an edge on the investing.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
is end-to-end freight solution going to be available from beginning (i.e invoice) on smart contract?  Like this idea and may help transportation industry globally not just Europe.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Big partnerships are always nice. They help in building user's trust and project's credibility.

They are even nicer in ico phase. It brings trust and publicity more than anything.

Not just that, it brings more transparency and trust towards the team's work for the project. We will see those partnerships flourish in the next months when their platforms get alive.

if a team announces these one at a time it's better, in order to keep people interested.

having a non decreasing hype effect is very crucial in times like this(hard times to raise investment) team will balance this.

They already showed they are capable of getting good investment. (More than 2.4m is a great amount for the current market)
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
A bit disappointing neither Joseph nor ConsenSys did not post anything about the partnership with LaneAxis on their Twitter channels yet, but I suppose actions speak louder than words. Hopefully they confirm and clarify their relationship though.

I think they will made announse. Partnership with such big projects in crypto-industry cant be a fake, as this can disclose very quickly. But I interesting in details about this partnership.

I too very curious about this partnership and its details. I think they are working on small details etc. about the Partnership announcement.
A partnership are always good news and something that projects used to announce in a proper moment to create as much impact as they can. I hope it doesn't take too long to see the announcement.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
A bit disappointing neither Joseph nor ConsenSys did not post anything about the partnership with LaneAxis on their Twitter channels yet, but I suppose actions speak louder than words. Hopefully they confirm and clarify their relationship though.

I think they will made announse. Partnership with such big projects in crypto-industry cant be a fake, as this can disclose very quickly. But I interesting in details about this partnership.

I too very curious about this partnership and its details. I think they are working on small details etc. about the Partnership announcement.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Big partnerships are always nice. They help in building user's trust and project's credibility.

They are even nicer in ico phase. It brings trust and publicity more than anything.

Not just that, it brings more transparency and trust towards the team's work for the project. We will see those partnerships flourish in the next months when their platforms get alive.

if a team announces these one at a time it's better, in order to keep people interested.

having a non decreasing hype effect is very crucial in times like this(hard times to raise investment) team will balance this.
Activity: 434

Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Merit: 37

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Pages:
Jump to: