Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 82. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Big partnerships are always nice. They help in building user's trust and project's credibility.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
A bit disappointing neither Joseph nor ConsenSys did not post anything about the partnership with LaneAxis on their Twitter channels yet, but I suppose actions speak louder than words. Hopefully they confirm and clarify their relationship though.

It would be nice to really see some confirmation of this partnership...
Since they really do not have a single reference to twitter. Maybe they do not attach much importance to this partnership.

Partnership will take a big role in the development of a project and it is a bit confusing when they don't announce it at any place. Partnership will add more confidence to investors as one of their reference before deciding to invest on a project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Seems like a promising project. Is anyone able to verify team? And why you guys need patent in open source space?

Can someone please respond to this question. Hyperledger protocol is open source so why the need for patents?

If I'm not mistaken, the platform itself and its many processes are being patented to prevent any future issues, Hyperledger protocol is only a part of that platform.

Yes, you can think of it as a software suite like MS Office and they have patented it so that no competitor can just copy&paste it.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
A bit disappointing neither Joseph nor ConsenSys did not post anything about the partnership with LaneAxis on their Twitter channels yet, but I suppose actions speak louder than words. Hopefully they confirm and clarify their relationship though.

It would be nice to really see some confirmation of this partnership...
Since they really do not have a single reference to twitter. Maybe they do not attach much importance to this partnership.
Activity: 315
Merit: 10
Seems like a promising project. Is anyone able to verify team? And why you guys need patent in open source space?

Can someone please respond to this question. Hyperledger protocol is open source so why the need for patents?

If I'm not mistaken, the platform itself and its many processes are being patented to prevent any future issues, Hyperledger protocol is only a part of that platform.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

I don't think they would fabricate such a huge thing Cheesy

Also they are conducting an ico and of course they will announce it hard but ConsenSys has all the time to make the announcement. They don't have anything to rush right now.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

my friend has direct contact to core team.
i don't ask about team detail, but he tell me that this project is great, another profitable ICO

Still i would be cautious on jumping in blindly, this is not the first project of his kind and other big players are jumping in.
Activity: 289
Merit: 1
LaneAxis focuses on providing real-time visibility of industry and geography through sophisticated design tools. It is hoped the devices they create can be beneficial to everyday life for small and large industries. I strongly support this project is to continue to thrive.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

my friend has direct contact to core team.
i don't ask about team detail, but he tell me that this project is great, another profitable ICO
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

Yeah but maybe they get to post it later. Conversely, I found this tweet on LANEAXIS channel https://twitter.com/LaneAxisVFM/status/1043937542851231744 and I think they are quite excited about it. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: