Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 97. (Read 114984 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Timing is worse for ICO lately due to market condition.  LANEAXIS seems good project and hope raise enough to finish complete platform.

Market condition but not only that, how many ICOs scammed people during this and last year? Too many is my answer, people right now want be 100% sure that their money are safe ( SAFU Grin Grin)

As far as i can recall %80 of the icos were scams, So people are very cautious about the project they invest nowadays but i disagree about the timing, markets are recovering (hope they can keep the momentum).
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Timing is worse for ICO lately due to market condition.  LANEAXIS seems good project and hope raise enough to finish complete platform.

Market condition but not only that, how many ICOs scammed people during this and last year? Too many is my answer, people right now want be 100% sure that their money are safe ( SAFU Grin Grin)
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
On page 9, whitepaper says that you have your own blockchain. So I do not quite understand what tokens you are selling now: tokens for this chain or tokens Ethereum ERC20? If tokens are erc20, then will you do a swap when you start your chain?

Some pages later it is said 'The digital utility tokens to be used on LaneAxis’ v.2.0 platform, called AXIS Tokens, will serve as the gateway to LaneAxis’ immutable ledger, digitally bolted to the Ethereum blockchain'.
How does this fit to the statement about own blockchain of page 9?
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Timing is worse for ICO lately due to market condition.  LANEAXIS seems good project and hope raise enough to finish complete platform.
Yes, the recent market conditions for sure is bad for ico project but we wish that the price will be back to arise again in the near future.

I guess there are a lot of nice things that could happen during this project's ICO period. Well never know what cryptoverse will show us in the next few weeks so its better if we could all be optimistic. Imho. Smiley

Crypto is unpredictable now, it's hard to say something good or bad, but there are many regulatory issues going on, some weeks may not be enough to define something
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I should note that the Russian translation in the chapter of Securities Laws and Token Purchase Disclaimer is inaccurate.
Namely, a lot of the text is skipped altogether.
I mean the translation of the whitepaper into Russian.

Most of the translators doing a very bad job nowadays. They are using google translate or doing some bad work. I think projects need proofreaders also.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
On page 9, whitepaper says that you have your own blockchain. So I do not quite understand what tokens you are selling now: tokens for this chain or tokens Ethereum ERC20? If tokens are erc20, then will you do a swap when you start your chain?
Activity: 182
Timing is worse for ICO lately due to market condition.  LANEAXIS seems good project and hope raise enough to finish complete platform.
Yes, the recent market conditions for sure is bad for ico project but we wish that the price will be back to arise again in the near future.

I guess there are a lot of nice things that could happen during this project's ICO period. Well never know what cryptoverse will show us in the next few weeks so its better if we could all be optimistic. Imho. Smiley
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
what documents will be stored in blockchain?

Well is not the document itself, but rather a link to a copy in some ipfs. This is usually how is done.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
How much did you guys raise at the moment?
i guess a little less than 2.4mln$ judging by the website. but that may be old info
yeah, wanted the confirmation from the team
you can try reaching out to them via telegram chat. ceo is always there answering all the questions
thank you for the advice! appreciate it!
Activity: 113
i guess a little less than 2.4mln$ judging by the website. but that may be old info
you can try reaching out to them via telegram chat. ceo is always there answering all the questions
Activity: 113
Activity: 111

I assume only hash values will be stored otherwise there would be a lot of blockchain bloat but it remains to be seen how they wanna do it.
i am just wondering what documents are there?
the blockchain’s immutable ledger is the ideal platform to store all shipment and transactional documents. this includes load manifests, bill of lading, proof of
pickup, proof of delivery, driver information, insurance documents, and more.

That's from the WP
Thank you very much!
You are very much welcome  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 1

I assume only hash values will be stored otherwise there would be a lot of blockchain bloat but it remains to be seen how they wanna do it.
the blockchain’s immutable ledger is the ideal platform to store all shipment and transactional documents. this includes load manifests, bill of lading, proof of

That's from the WP
Thank you very much!
Activity: 111

That's from the WP
Activity: 210
Merit: 1

Activity: 476

Pages:
Jump to: