Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 104. (Read 7180 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Tell me about DAO and it's principles, if there is such, please

A Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) or Decentralized Administration, at a certain stage, will be an integral part of the ecosystem that will ensure its self-regulation.
The Decentralized Administration is a key administrative body that takes decisions on the LetItPlay development. It is a decentralized equivalent of the board of directors of a conventional company.

Basic principles of DAO:

- DAO consists of 50 voting delegates
- A delegate’s vote weight is proportional to his Play Power, including delegated PlayPower
- 50 candidates for delegates with the highest PlayPower become delegates
- Any user may file an application to DAO and become a candidate for delegate
- A candidate for delegate may persuade other users to delegate to him their PlayPower for gaining enough PlayPower to enter top 50 and become a delegate.
Do you know, what is the first thing that DAO should do? And explain me the primary purpose of it.
I guess, the first thing that DAO should do is to establish a DAO Charter that will spell out the basic rules for
running DAO.
Activity: 162
Merit: 24
What country are u going to pay special attention to?I mean in the way of marketing and promotion

I don't think that there will be any "special" attention to specific countries.
+1 This is a worldwide project. 

I think that the majority of the content will be in English.
So special attention may be upon USA, Canada, Britain, Australia, New Zealand etc.

But no bother to me as I like English Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 1

A Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) or Decentralized Administration, at a certain stage, will be an integral part of the ecosystem that will ensure its self-regulation.
The Decentralized Administration is a key administrative body that takes decisions on the LetItPlay development. It is a decentralized equivalent of the board of directors of a conventional company.

Basic principles of DAO:

- A delegate’s vote weight is proportional to his Play Power, including delegated PlayPower
- A candidate for delegate may persuade other users to delegate to him their PlayPower for gaining enough PlayPower to enter top 50 and become a delegate.
Do you know, what is the first thing that DAO should do? And explain me the primary purpose of it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0

Basic principles of DAO:

I want to understand, when you may face with scaling issues? And may you face this problem at all?

As soon as the main product matures, we may face a number of scaling issues arising from the growing amount of content or colliding interests of the ecosystem participants or requirements for additional functionality. These issues will be addressed using a community self-regulatory mechanism based on a DAO (a decentralized autonomous organization). Delegates elected by the community will make decisions on how to overcome arising growth problems, manage the development of the platform, ecosystem, and blockchain, and also maintain internal balance. DAO will be able to grant to individual users the rights of Agent to execute adopted decisions on the ecosystem development.
Guys, how will you work on the development of Let It Play? Do you have dates?

Main token sale will start on April, 2 and will end on June, 1.

At the moment we got access to EOS testnet and launched our node.

Also, you can check our roadmap on https://letitplay.io/
Activity: 252
I want to understand, when you may face with scaling issues? And may you face this problem at all?
The project is good, I think it will be a very popular project and will attract many investors!  Great idea!

Thanks!
Guys, how will you work on the development of Let It Play? Do you have dates?
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
The project is good, I think it will be a very popular project and will attract many investors!  Great idea!
Merit: 29
What are the project plans after the ICO ends??
Well, the project developing, no? It is exactly tge thing the team is gonna do
I think the concern was exactly what events the team gonna participate, what partnerships will be made etc
Well, the project developing, no? It is exactly tge thing the team is gonna do
Activity: 180
The idea is interesting, the roadmap is also quite good. It would be curious to watch your development.
Merit: 11
What about SEC regulation?Do u operate in accordance with their rules?
SEC rules dont apply to utility tokens, only to security ones.
SEC applies for both if there are the US citizens who took part in the ICO.  Nevertheless everything is okay with PLAY. They run in accordance with SEC regulation
Why should I hold your tokens? Why is it worth of holding? Would not it be better to sell when the first huge price spike will take place?

Stable growth of the PLAY token rate will be driven by growth of our ecosystem (but that growth is not an investment tool).

Investors should make their own decisions when to sell PLAY tokens. They can do it immediately or wait for the ecosystem to grow.

According to my experience only long term holders could really benefit from investing in crypto currencies and in this project in particular
how long do u personally going to hold tokens? No matter this project or another one. Just curious what period of time u consider as "long"
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Thats true but only few have the patience to hold strong. Moreover on such bloody market.
By the way whatvis the token tiker?
dev does not provide good updates so the project will go down

U must go for more information to letitplay selfmedia pages to see dev updates, not only github If u was there.
Merit: 11
Wow! Pretty awesome. I know only few project with available mobile apps in the store. The rest have only plans, intentions etc. I really appreciate u have already work hard on apps. Go ahead
Jump to: