Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 107. (Read 7180 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Do you have a blog or smth where I can check your announcement? Maybe you have twitter or FB where I can follow you
do you guys have mobile apps? if not, you should think about it ! all good projects have them

I guess, they might have mobile apps for iOS and Android for sure! Check the WP)
do you guys have mobile apps? if not, you should think about it ! all good projects have them
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Your project looks very perspective, I’ve studied your WP. What about your future plans ? What income do you expect in several years after the release?

I think no one can pridict it! For sure they will do their best to reach the success
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Your project looks very perspective, I’ve studied your WP. What about your future plans ? What income do you expect in several years after the release?
Do you have a target market? Who are your special consumers?

They will cooperate with different markets and I guess they will pay special attention for all their customers

Also, how they will communicate with their users? It is important to know their opinion

I know, they answer our questions on this forum. Maybe they will expand! They could make channels.. or share email

It would be great to make kind of stream. Admins could be online and answer our questions

They will cooperate with different markets and I guess they will pay special attention for all their customers

Also, how they will communicate with their users? It is important to know their opinion

I know, they answer our questions on this forum. Maybe they will expand! They could make channels.. or share email

Merit: 11
Guys, do you take part in events? Or any conferences? Your business branch is interesting for discussions
Will the access to certain services or goods show if user saves enough tokens? I think it can slow down the circulation of the tokens and increase its value, or maybe I am not right?
By the way, who knows what the percentage of the budget will be used for maintenance of the team? And how is big the team?

It is important question for all project. I can say that the main aim is to use enough money to this to let work every detail good
Activity: 70
By the way, who knows what the percentage of the budget will be used for maintenance of the team? And how is big the team?

You can check our team here - https://letitplay.io/  Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I just found your project. What is the use of blockchain in Let It Play?
This is a very useful LET IT PLAY project for Internet users who have some problems with vision since they provide an opportunity to broadcast visual information in audio that provides improved accessibility of information for people who have vision problems.
interesting ideas with some developed items, clear allocation of funds with total supply of coins that is not excessive, but I do not know the price of coins at the time of pre-ICO, and also how much the target price when the ICO begins?

Pre-ICO - 1ETH - 13 000 PLAY tokens.

The ICO will be performed in 4 stages:

1 stage +20% bonus - 1ETH – 12 000 PLAY tokens
2 stage +10% bonus - 1ETH – 11 000 PLAY tokens
3 stage +5% bonus - 1ETH – 10 500 PLAY tokens
4 stage - 1ETH – 10 000 PLAY tokens.
You will provide only your content?

LetItPlay will allow any news portal, blogger of community to easily create, distribute and monetize audio versions of their content.

I want to understand some important think for me. Does a buyer receive your platform’s tokens as a reward even if he pays with bitcoin or ETH?

At the moment we accept investitions in Ethereum cryptocurrency. Before the ICO start the list of accepted cryptocurrencies will be expanded.
Activity: 210
interesting ideas with some developed items, clear allocation of funds with total supply of coins that is not excessive, but I do not know the price of coins at the time of pre-ICO, and also how much the target price when the ICO begins?
Who will help users to connect to the platform? Sure most of them probably will have some  problems with that

For this aim LetItPlay ecosystem offers the Service Providers assistance. They will surely help you in connecting to platform recording any necessary audio materials. If you have your Youtube channel, you can configure the auto import of audio content from your Youtube channel with the help of your Content Provider Personal Account. And more, you can utilize the function of voice synthesizing for your texts.

Also, to embed our the widget to your website you should register on LetItPlay as a Content Provider. After that it’s possible to download your audio materials to the platform with the help of your Content Provider Personal Account.  Also a widget code will be generated for installing on your website.
Jump to: