Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 108. (Read 7180 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Who will help users to connect to the platform? Sure most of them probably will have some  problems with that
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I want to understand some important think for me. Does a buyer receive your platform’s tokens as a reward even if he pays with bitcoin or ETH?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
You will provide only your content?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
What will ensure strong growth of value of your token? I want to estimate because I want to make long term investment.

The primary concern of ecosystem participants is a stable rate of Play tokens. Many of them operatein real sectors of the economy and pay in conventional currencies. For the purpose of ensuring initial stability of the Play token rate, we have allocated a budget to be spent on support of Service Providers who provide services at a fixed rate. By pegging the rate of a Play token to the cost of real economy services we will protect it against any slumps.

Stable growth of the Play token rate will be driven by two factors:

- Demand for Play tokens for conversion to PlayPower in order to enhance own influence and competitive capacity in the ecosystem.
- External demand for tokens from Advertisers who otherwise are unable to pay Consumers for ads.
Activity: 252
What will ensure strong growth of value of your token? I want to estimate because I want to make long term investment.
I just found your project. What is the use of blockchain in Let It Play?

LetitPlay is backed by EOS blockchain technology. Decentralized nature of this solution allows us to implement a genuinely transparent and fair attention economy designed to reward content creators for consumer attention to content, including listens, likes, comments and reposts.
Where can i subbmit the whitelist application?? Dont see any link. Do u have whitelist at all?
what are the benefits from being whitelisted? dont really understand that. Just place in queue?

You need to be whitelisted if you want to buy tokens during Closed Token Sale.
The closed tokens sale? U mean private sale for private investors with big discounts?

Yes.

It has begun on March, 1 and ends on March, 31, 2018.

A promising project, in a large stream of information LetiPlay helps  not miss important news, interesting films, books, articles, etc. When will the bounty campaign? When can  test applications?

We will announce dates and details about our bounty program later.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I just found your project. What is the use of blockchain in Let It Play?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
A promising project, in a large stream of information LetiPlay helps  not miss important news, interesting films, books, articles, etc. When will the bounty campaign? When can  test applications?
Merit: 22
Where can i subbmit the whitelist application?? Dont see any link. Do u have whitelist at all?
what are the benefits from being whitelisted? dont really understand that. Just place in queue?

The closed tokens sale? U mean private sale for private investors with big discounts?

Who are the founders?? Where can I check?
hm..Very good question by the way. As far as I know founders here had the previous experience with blockchain projects and this project is not the first proj they are working at. U may easily google theier names from the website
no matter how experienced and skillful team is if there is such bleeding market outside..I really hope the main realese as well as token listing will happen on the market growth. Thats why project has much more chances for growth
No need to care about the market condition. If the team realeses the final version in time, without any deleys and postponing - project will enter top 50 pretty soon.
Very optimistic about top 50, but if in a year or so...well, who knows Grin by the way whan the beta and the final realeses are scheduled?
Check the roadmap for the relevant info. However I think team could not tell u the exact dates as u know..it is kinda impossible to predict. But in general - till the end of the year, IMHO
hm..Very good question by the way. As far as I know founders here had the previous experience with blockchain projects and this project is not the first proj they are working at. U may easily google theier names from the website
no matter how experienced and skillful team is if there is such bleeding market outside..I really hope the main realese as well as token listing will happen on the market growth. Thats why project has much more chances for growth
No need to care about the market condition. If the team realeses the final version in time, without any deleys and postponing - project will enter top 50 pretty soon.
Very optimistic about top 50, but if in a year or so...well, who knows Grin by the way whan the beta and the final realeses are scheduled?
Merit: 11
Merit: 29
Do you accept buyers from every country? Or the US citizens are restricted?

The investment is open and available for all the countries but for some exclusions. These exclusions owe to some countries jurisdiction (the USA, China, Singapore, South Korea, i.e. the Republic of Korea).
I dont really understand why there are restricted countries?? In general in different ICOs and in this one in particular
It depends on the local law and authority where person lives. As a matter of fact the project itself does not care where are u from, team just gonna protect the users where ICO participation is banned
Activity: 490
Merit: 108
which I have seen to date for the concept you described on the website is quite unique and likely to flourish in the future. just look at joox and others quite popular to date.
Do you accept buyers from every country? Or the US citizens are restricted?

The investment is open and available for all the countries but for some exclusions. These exclusions owe to some countries jurisdiction (the USA, China, Singapore, South Korea, i.e. the Republic of Korea).
I dont really understand why there are restricted countries?? In general in different ICOs and in this one in particular

The financial regulators of these countries impose certain risks on companies that are engaged in ICOs. In China and South Korea the ICOs are outlawed.
Jump to: