Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 105. (Read 7180 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Why should I hold your tokens? Why is it worth of holding? Would not it be better to sell when the first huge price spike will take place?

Stable growth of the PLAY token rate will be driven by growth of our ecosystem (but that growth is not an investment tool).

Investors should make their own decisions when to sell PLAY tokens. They can do it immediately or wait for the ecosystem to grow.

According to my experience only long term holders could really benefit from investing in crypto currencies and in this project in particular
Thats true but only few have the patience to hold strong. Moreover on such bloody market.
By the way whatvis the token tiker?
dev does not provide good updates so the project will go down
Activity: 406
Will u have the mobile apps?  Android/iOS?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Thats true but only few have the patience to hold strong. Moreover on such bloody market.

PLAY ofc. But If 3-sybmol tiker so maby PLA, PLY...
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Why should I hold your tokens? Why is it worth of holding? Would not it be better to sell when the first huge price spike will take place?

Stable growth of the PLAY token rate will be driven by growth of our ecosystem (but that growth is not an investment tool).

Investors should make their own decisions when to sell PLAY tokens. They can do it immediately or wait for the ecosystem to grow.

According to my experience only long term holders could really benefit from investing in crypto currencies and in this project in particular

PLAY  Smiley
Merit: 29

Merit: 22

Now we’re using Yandex.SpeechKit technology, which allows synthesizing speech making it so much alike real human one. Thanks to it we will strongly increase the number of auditory content in the world! - https://steemit.com/letitplay/@letitplay/letitplay-and-yandex-speechkit
What country are u going to pay special attention to?I mean in the way of marketing and promotion

I don't think that there will be any "special" attention to specific countries.
Hm.. I suppose it would have a sense to allocate bugger efforts in the way of marketing to the top countries as the major part of users will be exactly from that countries

If you put it that way, yes, it makes sense. Sure developed countries are our main priority.
Merit: 11
What country are u going to pay special attention to?I mean in the way of marketing and promotion

Hm.. I suppose it would have a sense to allocate bugger efforts in the way of marketing to the top countries as the major part of users will be exactly from that countries
Activity: 210

+1 This is a worldwide project. 

Merit: 29
All the contributors will have the separate address for deposit?Or one address for all?

During the presale event we were using separate addresses because it is more safe solution. But for the main sale the solution is under discussion due to new opportunities from our partners.
What kinds of new opportunities do u mean??

We are working with platforms that help to aggregate investments from their communities.  An alternative method of attracting collective investments can be developed for them.
All the contributors will have the separate address for deposit?Or one address for all?

During the presale event we were using separate addresses because it is more safe solution. But for the main sale the solution is under discussion due to new opportunities from our partners.
What kinds of new opportunities do u mean??
Very good idea! Where you will be listed?

We will be posted on different listings (free/paid). More details about it will be later.

For example, we are listed here:

- https://icosource.io/ico/letitplay/
- https://foundico.com/ru/ico/letitplay.html
- https://cryptorated.com/ico-listing/letitplay/
Very cool scores u have! Well done team. Hope for more ico trackers listings. It will increase the attention for sure

Thanks for your feedback!  Wink
copper member
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
CEO in letitplay.io - audio layer of The Internet

Activity: 490
Very good idea! Where you will be listed?

We will be posted on different listings (free/paid). More details about it will be later.

For example, we are listed here:

- https://icosource.io/ico/letitplay/
- https://foundico.com/ru/ico/letitplay.html
- https://cryptorated.com/ico-listing/letitplay/
Very cool scores u have! Well done team. Hope for more ico trackers listings. It will increase the attention for sure
As I see the project is already hyped a little. Following the time this hype will only grow. Imho
Jump to: