Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 109. (Read 7180 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Do you accept buyers from every country? Or the US citizens are restricted?

The investment is open and available for all the countries but for some exclusions. These exclusions owe to some countries jurisdiction (the USA, China, Singapore, South Korea, i.e. the Republic of Korea).
I dont really understand why there are restricted countries?? In general in different ICOs and in this one in particular
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Who are the founders?? Where can I check?

You can check them on our official website - https://letitplay.io/

Just scroll the page down  Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Who are the founders?? Where can I check?

The investment is open and available for all the countries but for some exclusions. These exclusions owe to some countries jurisdiction (the USA, China, Singapore, South Korea, i.e. the Republic of Korea).
Merit: 29
Is your smart contract already deployed?Where can i check that?? Github?

We didn't deploy it yet. I'll provide you with a link to Github when the code is deployed.
Is your smart contract already deployed?Where can i check that?? Github?
When tokens will be distributed?Just after contribution?Or after the whole crowdsale?

PLAY tokens will be distributed after the ICO close.
Merit: 11
When tokens will be distributed?Just after contribution?Or after the whole crowdsale?
Where are you located?I mean the main office. And what jurisdiction do u also belong??

Our main office is located in Perm. For issuing of LetItPlay ICO we registered the company in Bulgary.
Merit: 22
Where are you located?I mean the main office. And what jurisdiction do u also belong??
Whats net revenue is planned??When project will be fully started.
Do u have any calculations?

There won't be income from PLAY tokens. Token's cost will be increasing due to the expansion of the community of the project.

First big update of our project will be in summer. We'll make an announcement about it later.
What are the people that purchased in the pre sale?Are their tokens locked?To prevent the dump after listing

Investors will get their tokens after the ICO ended.
What are the people that purchased in the pre sale?Are their tokens locked?To prevent the dump after listing
Whats net revenue is planned??When project will be fully started.
Do u have any calculations?
What is the next project's milestone?Besides the ICO itself. What is the big coming updates??

We have a two-year roadmap which is designed to facilitate balanced and gradual development of three main directions: blockchain, platform, community and
content. You can check it in our WP.
What is the next project's milestone?Besides the ICO itself. What is the big coming updates??
What is the main goal of LetItPlay? What will you do to reach your goal also?

To become an audio layer of the Internet! Smiley
What are your advantages? How will you entice uners?

Our focus is not on creating another solution for podcast and music distribution but on creating an audio layer of the entire Internet. This goes far beyond the service that just plays audio tracks. We are laying the groundwork for providing an audio form to content that is predominantly available as text and video. And we do that based on the attention economy that will make creation of audio news and audio blogs economically attractive.
Like this answer and the team's approach overall. If the final realese will be done without any deleys or postponing we all will be to the Moon Grin

Thanks!

All exchanges now require the payment for listing. Are u ready for that?Or u looking only for listing for free?

We're working on it.

Investors should be able to independently assess the risks and carefully study the WP project. That's why we describe everything in detail. Listings can be mistaken about evaluation of the project because they are not interested in a detailed study.
Merit: 11
All exchanges now require the payment for listing. Are u ready for that?Or u looking only for listing for free?
What is the main goal of LetItPlay? What will you do to reach your goal also?

To become an audio layer of the Internet! Smiley
What are your advantages? How will you entice uners?

Our focus is not on creating another solution for podcast and music distribution but on creating an audio layer of the entire Internet. This goes far beyond the service that just plays audio tracks. We are laying the groundwork for providing an audio form to content that is predominantly available as text and video. And we do that based on the attention economy that will make creation of audio news and audio blogs economically attractive.
Like this answer and the team's approach overall. If the final realese will be done without any deleys or postponing we all will be to the Moon Grin
Jump to: