Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 110. (Read 7180 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
What is the main goal of LetItPlay? What will you do to reach your goal also?

To become an audio layer of the Internet! Smiley
What are your advantages? How will you entice uners?

Our focus is not on creating another solution for podcast and music distribution but on creating an audio layer of the entire Internet. This goes far beyond the service that just plays audio tracks. We are laying the groundwork for providing an audio form to content that is predominantly available as text and video. And we do that based on the attention economy that will make creation of audio news and audio blogs economically attractive.
Activity: 406
Merit: 22
Where can i subbmit the whitelist application?? Dont see any link. Do u have whitelist at all?
Im not sure it is needed here. Whitelisted ppl get huge bonyses as usual. And all the ppl who bough with huge discount are striving to sell all at the first pump.
Where can i subbmit the whitelist application?? Dont see any link. Do u have whitelist at all?

Sure we have.

Whats the current bonus??Share please the bonus scheme overall

You can sign up for Whitelist and check Tokensale schedule here - https://letitplay.io/tokensale

I am interested, if everything is fine with the law? Don’t you break SEC rules?

We're fine with it. PLAY Tokens are utility tokens.

The law observance during the ICO is of the highest importance in order not to put the project at extra risks from national regulators and not to meet problems with listing on the exchanges.  
I would like to find out, do you provide such service as Voice synthesizing?

Yes, we already have been providing such services.
Merit: 10
Merit: 11
If market starts recovering And token enters exchanges at that time We will see huge price spike like x2-3

Would be great but it is barely possible. Most of ICOs are falling down nowdays. This project has potential, thats true but lets face it - x2-3 after the listing?? Cmmon man! It is imposdible

U can easily check the website for this info
Merit: 29
If market starts recovering And token enters exchanges at that time We will see huge price spike like x2-3
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Im pretty sure yes. SEC rules apply only to security tokens, here we have utility one
Activity: 308
The service may include Voice synthesizing. They prefer live human voices, but AI-based synthesized voices are getting better and better.
Activity: 252
What niche solutions can be embedded in the LetItPlay ecosystem? Does anyone has any ideas?
I think, you are talking about this list: Podcasts apps, Audiobook apps, Travel apps with audio guides, Audio rankings and audio reviews, Social networks with audio blogs, Music services
What niche solutions can be embedded in the LetItPlay ecosystem? Does anyone has any ideas?
What do distributors deliver? And what do they earn?
Distributors deliver content to End Consumers and Distributor earns a part of rewards.
What do distributors deliver? And what do they earn?
Merit: 1
Who are Content Providers? What are their aims?
I know for sure, that Content Provider’s goal are expanding the audience by attracting new Consumers and increasing audience
Activity: 252
Who are Content Providers? What are their aims?
Merit: 1
What is the main goal of LetItPlay? What will you do to reach your goal also?

To become an audio layer of the Internet! Smiley
What are your advantages? How will you entice uners?
Jump to: