Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 114. (Read 7180 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
And what about ICO caps? Can't find any info about that.

There is an amount of 600 000 000 Play tokens intended for distribution at all the ICO stages
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
What exchanges token will be listed??And when is it gonna happen?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
There are dozens similar prijects on the market nowdays. What makes this one really unique?
Activity: 1
Like it! Ill gladly use it, great idea! Social projects like this makes me admire our society. If projects like this will make it, than we can live in science-fiction world very-very soon!
Activity: 210
And what about ICO caps? Can't find any info about that.
That product must get more attention by community. It's good enough! Good team, working product, interest problem that may solve this project. Good work, guys.

Thanks!  Smiley

It's always nice to see such reviews about our project!
Activity: 3
That product must get more attention by community. It's good enough! Good team, working product, interest problem that may solve this project. Good work, guys.
Mobile app is the most convenient way to access all audio currently available on LetItPlay. Everyone can download LetItPlay mobile app  from App Store or Google Play.

App Store - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/let-it-play-%D0%B0%D1%83%D0%B4%D0%B8%D0%BE%D0%B7%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%BE/id1277684986?l=ru&ls=1&mt=8

Google Play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.letitplay.maugry.letitplay
As I understand LET IT PLAY allows you for example, to upload a video(share link) from YouTube in your personal cabinet and then the system will cut out the audio track itself, right? Thats free of charge?

Yes, you are right.

It's free. Everyone who has their own channel on YouTube can easily move on to LetItPlay.

is there any limit time to your system cut the audio?
Like if i have a video that over 30 minutes to 1 hour video
If u could download and install the App, you can find that there are audio themes about 2-3 and even 4 hours long Grin
As I understand LET IT PLAY allows you for example, to upload a video(share link) from YouTube in your personal cabinet and then the system will cut out the audio track itself, right? Thats free of charge?

Yes, you are right.

It's free. Everyone who has their own channel on YouTube can easily move on to LetItPlay.

There are no such limitations  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

Yes, you are right.

Yes, you are right.

We are so glad to see our widget in a East-West Digital News!

Specially for a “CEE Startup Investment” project was added LetItPlay’s widget. Its main aim is to help users to learn key findings of the voluminous report in an audio version.

We believe and insist that audio make humans living more comfortable!

Just try it! http://cee.ewdn.com/

I don't think that would be good, then people would end up just buying on the exchanges. ( if they go with low volume )
Also how is this decentralized, a part I couldn't get.

Ofc stats shows us that 70% of ICO drop down their token price right after ICO ends slightly. But this happens short-term period for a good projects.
have bounty, when exchange?

Thanks for question!

PLAY tokens will be listed on exchanges immediately after the ICO.

I don't think that would be good, then people would end up just buying on the exchanges. ( if they go with low volume )

Thanks for your feedback!

Decentralized system is a system without main executive body. LetItPlay will function depending on user's decisions and actions.
I do not really understand, you will have a separate portal or you will cooperate with already existing news portals, YouTube and will offer to voice?

We are creating a decentralized ecosystem with attention economy which allows any news portal, community, blogger or website to create, distribute and commercialize audio version of content. News portals and websites will have an opportunity to load our widget and translate visual information into audio.

Here you can read about LetItPlay and YouTube - https://steemit.com/letitplay/@letitplay/letitplay-and-youtube

Activity: 88
have bounty, when exchange?

Thanks for question!

PLAY tokens will be listed on exchanges immediately after the ICO.

Activity: 121
I do not really understand, you will have a separate portal or you will cooperate with already existing news portals, YouTube and will offer to voice?
what exchange that will accept this tokens after the ICO ended?
Will it just forkdelta or the tokens will be listed on binance or other exchange?

The binance exchange has a waitlist for 3 months I think. You need to knock on them when u having an issued token on hand.
Jump to: