Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 116. (Read 7180 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
i see there is a bounty, and when will that bounty started?
will be there a bounty like social media, signature and translation ?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
What about bounty, m8s? TBA?
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Hi everyone! Just added Let It Play ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/LetItPlay. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
copper member
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
CEO in letitplay.io - audio layer of The Internet
I can say that this project is nice. With all the things that we watch everyday, maybe it's time to just listen and be chill.  Grin And by the way, if you will use your app, will it be free or we have to pay something? If we will pay, hopefully it's not expensive.

Thank you for a good question. According to Attention economy content should be free for Consumer.
The reward in Play tokens for Content Provider is emitted by the blockchain based on Consumer's actions: listens, likes and shares.
copper member
pre ico says 6 500 000 eth...should this be play?

Thank you! It was a misprint. It should be 6 500 000 Play tokens of course. We will fix it.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
the idea behind this project is great. A lot of energy is lost due to the lacking of only audio option in the videos like youtube. Being able to listen rather than reading and article on the phone would help eye fatigue and security while walking. I really hope this project prevails. Good luck!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
pre ico says 6 500 000 eth...should this be play?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
I can say that this project is nice. With all the things that we watch everyday, maybe it's time to just listen and be chill.  Grin And by the way, if you will use your app, will it be free or we have to pay something? If we will pay, hopefully it's not expensive.
copper member

Private closed token sale has begun on March, 1 and ends on April, 30, 2018.

During the presale we took time to hold private discussions with investors and potential partners of the project. We gathered a lot of feedback and took into consideration. Now we are getting ready for main LetItPlay token sale.

To buy Play tokens just get registration on our official site. Investor Whitelist will be made of participants which provided all the necessary info. They will be the ones to buy Play tokens on favorable terms.

MAIN TOKEN SALE
Start Date: 01 May 2018 (12:00 CET)
End Date: 15 June 2018 (12:00 CET)

EXPLORE OUR PROJECT LETITPLAY.IO
ENGAGE IN TELEGRAM COMMUNITY
DOWNLOAD OUR ONEPAGER
[/size]
Pages:
Jump to: