Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 43. (Read 7175 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
What will increase the token value? Need someone to clarify this point. As I dont really big reasons to grow
How does it operate?What can i use this project and tokens also for?Need at least brief explanation
Take a look st WP. It is really good stuff. Moreover you will find a lot of interesting facts about the project Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
How does it operate?What can i use this project and tokens also for?Need at least brief explanation
Team, how can you comment Copyright protection in Let It Play? it is important to know
They say, that Copyright protection is not a main concern for Let It Play project, but they will address it in order to protect economic interests of Content Providers
Merit: 11
Team, how can you comment Copyright protection in Let It Play? it is important to know
Hello, how will you make Technology Development? on what do you plan to work?
I heard about Synthesized voice and Annotation. These Technologies were in plan)
As I understood, they want to implement something like Siri on Ios? Or Alexa on Amazon?
It would be cool, if I say - LET I want to listen to the top audiodook, and LET will play it for me)
I guess it would be extra expensive to make this.. I consider, that LET Synthesized voice wouldn't be free
It must be free to attract users) Siri is free, but you must buy phone to use Siri. They can follow the same scheme - pay for platform, use LET voice for free) But I can be mistaken)
Why don't you talk about the Annotation? It really saves time.. user can listen to a 5-minute overview intead of the full track) It is cool
I agree with you! I hate when I can't shortly understand about anything) Let It play - you are amazing
I heard about Synthesized voice and Annotation. These Technologies were in plan)
As I understood, they want to implement something like Siri on Ios? Or Alexa on Amazon?
It would be cool, if I say - LET I want to listen to the top audiodook, and LET will play it for me)
I guess it would be extra expensive to make this.. I consider, that LET Synthesized voice wouldn't be free
It must be free to attract users) Siri is free, but you must buy phone to use Siri. They can follow the same scheme - pay for platform, use LET voice for free) But I can be mistaken)
Why don't you talk about the Annotation? It really saves time.. user can listen to a 5-minute overview intead of the full track) It is cool
How many tokens do I get for one eth?
On the first stage of sale you will get 12000 Play tokens for 1 ETH.. This stage has +% bonus
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
How many tokens do I get for one eth?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Activity: 252
Why did you call your project let it play? Who created it?)
I am sure that you can find it on their Let It Play site) spend time to read it
Why did you call your project let it play? Who created it?)
Activity: 70
I really like your projects, looks interesting with the design Smiley btw how much should we paid to use this apps?

It will be free for consumers
Activity: 70
I’m looking for not finding rules for bounty

We don't have it yet. We will announce our bounty program later
Team, are you ETH based platform? Why did Let It Play decide to work with the help of it?
I believe, that there are real reasons for it) the first one - they need a blockchain
Pages:
Jump to: