Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 45. (Read 7175 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
whats the next conference team will participate and where will it be? by the way what was the last one? I have not seen any report
It has not been finally set yet. Please stay tuned for futher updates. Team has promised to announce all the news regarding the events participations here once they are fully booked
whats the next conference team will participate and where will it be? by the way what was the last one? I have not seen any report
Merit: 22
Such an exciting project. Good ICOs are so rare nowdays...hope team will deliver everything in time without deleys
Good point. If there are any deleys it may cause the ppl's frustration.imho
Merit: 11
Such an exciting project. Good ICOs are so rare nowdays...hope team will deliver everything in time without deleys
Merit: 29
Whats the bonus here? For the early participants?By the way are tokens of early participants locked?Is there any lock for those who bought with huge discount?
It is not the best idea to lock the token. Most of investors are aware of such "money stucking"
But it is perfect way how to avoid the token dump and price falling. Dont u think so?
Whats the bonus here? For the early participants?By the way are tokens of early participants locked?Is there any lock for those who bought with huge discount?
It is not the best idea to lock the token. Most of investors are aware of such "money stucking"
Activity: 243
Merit: 0
how do u think is it a good now to buy eth for fiat and invest here some times later? It seems I could buy the same amount of tokens but for less fiat
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
"Sounds" like a great project ! Good luck with that
The the final version of mobile apps?With full list of functions web version has
I think at the same time with final realese of the web version. By the way the app is already available and u may download it
The the final version of mobile apps?With full list of functions web version has
Whats your team busy at now?I did not see here any photos from the team. Like while working process as an example
Sharing the photo from the office to show how they are working?
U must be kidding mate Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Whats your team busy at now?I did not see here any photos from the team. Like while working process as an example
Team, how do you think, who will be your main part of consumers in Let It Play?
To my mind - Content Consumers are regular people that today watch TV or YouTube, read news on online portals, follow their favorite bloggers in social media.. so - just people
I want to know, what will happen with visual content in the nearest time?
The visual content grows increasingly excessive. And it is cosidered, that practically all people will run out of time for consuming it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
To my mind - Content Consumers are regular people that today watch TV or YouTube, read news on online portals, follow their favorite bloggers in social media.. so - just people
I want to know, what will happen with visual content in the nearest time?
team.. Consumers, Content Providers, Distributors, Service Providers, DAO, and Agents are the main actors of Let It Play. Why is it so?
All together they form a Community of the LetItPlay ecosystem) Let It Play is amazing
agree with your opinion) this platform is really good)!! we must believe in it)
team.. Consumers, Content Providers, Distributors, Service Providers, DAO, and Agents are the main actors of Let It Play. Why is it so?
All together they form a Community of the LetItPlay ecosystem) Let It Play is amazing
Pages:
Jump to: