Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 64. (Read 7175 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Why is Decentralized Administration consider to be a key administrative body? What is the difference with DAO?
Because it takes decisions on the LetItPlay development. actually, no difference
Why is Decentralized Administration consider to be a key administrative body? What is the difference with DAO?
How many tokens is created? And how many of them was sold?
I know for sure, that there are issued for the ICO will make 1 000 000 000 PLAY.
How many tokens is created? And how many of them was sold?
Content Consumers are regular people? They will be the target audience?
I think that young people will use this platform.. they are modern and can find out about Let It Play
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Content Consumers are regular people? They will be the target audience?
Activity: 131
Do u have refferel program? If yes whats % per reffered person?

We have! If your personal link is used in the course of the sale, you will receive 5% of the value of this contribution.

It turns out that if I find friends who register for my referral link and start buying project tokens, will I receive 5% of their total investment?
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I consider, that your project is very good. You will have a success!!
Yes, it worths investations!! People must pay attention for it!
I consider, that your project is very good. You will have a success!!
Team, how will you change Ethereum-based tokens into tokens of own blockchain? It is important..
Their own blockchain is called EOS. Founders have reasons for changing it.. They say it is an optimum variant for creating blockchain with a large number of microtransactions which are indispensable in the economy attention implementation..
Team, how will you change Ethereum-based tokens into tokens of own blockchain? It is important..
Activity: 252
What sites can I check to get information about your ratings? I appreciate anybody's help..
Do you know any information about exchanges? Can you announce anything?
Team, did you take part in creating other platforms? Do you have experience with blockchain projects?
Try to check their website! You must find this information)
Team, did you take part in creating other platforms? Do you have experience with blockchain projects?
Merit: 11
I dont understand how exectly does the widget work if there is no blockchain integration yet?
Try it oyt and then share ur experience how exactly it works Smiley
Merit: 29
I dont understand how exectly does the widget work if there is no blockchain integration yet?
By the way, whats the soft cap here? Is it fixed in USD or crypto?
U can check soft cap on the website but I assume it could be still changed as market is still bleeding
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
By the way, whats the soft cap here? Is it fixed in USD or crypto?
Merit: 11
How big is ur team now?? How many devs do u have? Not all the team but only devs
More the enough at the current stage. In accordanc with project growth - more devs will be hired
Pages:
Jump to: