Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 63. (Read 7175 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
What functions have ur app? What exactly can I do with them?
Merit: 29
Dont u think the total supply is too big?No plans to decrease it?Or only this supply suits ur business model?
I think yes, it perfectly suits business model here. U know reward distribution  requires a lot of tokens
Merit: 10
Dont u think the total supply is too big?No plans to decrease it?Or only this supply suits ur business model?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Is ur smart contract is already created??May u share the link to ur github?Or where can i see the code?
Smart contract will be deployed after ICO. As for code u may check it on github
Is ur smart contract is already created??May u share the link to ur github?Or where can i see the code?
What projects could be considered as ur competitors?Wanna check out their progress. To have an idea what to expect here
There is no competitors here. For success checking u may take a look at steemit. This project will work almost the same
What projects could be considered as ur competitors?Wanna check out their progress. To have an idea what to expect here
Very like the way how team is doing this ICO. Very steady approach! I appreciate
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
How u gonna be profitable??I mean generate the revenue?

Advertising, growth of ecosystem. We believe in a few years horizon the LetItPlay economy will be comparable to YouTube or will outshine it. YouTube is currently worth $30-40 billions. Cost equivalent of LetItPlay capitalization will be combined from capitalization of Play and PlayPower tokens. This means an increase in a Play token price by a factor of more than 1,000 as compared to ICO and even considering emission
Activity: 70
Good project, but i cant find no info about the team. No pictures, no names, nothing..... I like the moment that advertisers pay consumers for their attention via play tokens

Hello! You can find all info about our team here - https://letitplay.io/
How u gonna be profitable??I mean generate the revenue?
Activity: 224
Merit: 36
Good project, but i cant find no info about the team. No pictures, no names, nothing..... I like the moment that advertisers pay consumers for their attention via play tokens
Merit: 22
What currencies do u accept??Only BTC and ETH?Or some alts also?
Only ETH is accepted as far as I know. However i think btc will be added
Activity: 130
You have a very promising project with a great future, I hope it will be in demand!
What currencies do u accept??Only BTC and ETH?Or some alts also?
Merit: 29
What will increase the token price?What are litterally the reasons for growth?Could u provide any examples?
Do u have a limitation per individual?Like maximum amout to invest for person?
No limitations for msx purchuase. Buy as much as u want Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Do u have a limitation per individual?Like maximum amout to invest for person?
don't you have any problems with the law? I hope no, because I believe in you) I like Let it Play
sure everything is ok) I respect this project too) Let's dupport it
don't you have any problems with the law? I hope no, because I believe in you) I like Let it Play
Pages:
Jump to: