Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 78. (Read 7175 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Whats ur short term plans after ICO? Will token be integrated into bancor platform?
I suppose event participation and platform development overall. As for bancor.. As far as i know it is a plan
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Whats ur short term plans after ICO? Will token be integrated into bancor platform?
Merit: 11
Any preliminary dates for listing on exchanges? Will the team take part in the next voting round to be listed on binance?
Legal restrictions prevent team from discussing any quedtions about listing. As for binance voting i think it would be perfect opportunity to being listed there
Team could give us at least few hints what exchanges they are in contact as for now
Even small hints may lead to huge problem. First of all with exchanges where token is going to be listed
Merit: 22
Any preliminary dates for listing on exchanges? Will the team take part in the next voting round to be listed on binance?
Legal restrictions prevent team from discussing any quedtions about listing. As for binance voting i think it would be perfect opportunity to being listed there
Team could give us at least few hints what exchanges they are in contact as for now
What markets are u targeting??B2C or B2B?The audience is quite different u know
It is not the project that targeting one specific market - it will be the worldwide audio layer for all the audie content. Feel the difference?
Are u sure it is possible at all? To become the global audio layer?? Sounds doubtful
Why not mate? Surely it is not one day deal but it os possible.
It is not the project that targeting one specific market - it will be the worldwide audio layer for all the audie content. Feel the difference?
Are u sure it is possible at all? To become the global audio layer?? Sounds doubtful
Merit: 29
Activity: 252
Creative project from a reliable team of developers Check them here https://letitplay.io/
I hope for a speedy exit token in exchange
Activity: 1120
Merit: 200
Turkish Translator
Interesting project. Good luck for the team.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Who are the founders here?Where can I check them and their experience?At least the names of previous projects they have worked at?

Check them here https://letitplay.io/
Activity: 490
Who are the founders here?Where can I check them and their experience?At least the names of previous projects they have worked at?
How much money do u need for operation per month?Have u done such calculations?Very curious about that
The sum is fluctuating all the time. I think it is impossible to answer correctly on this question
How much money do u need for operation per month?Have u done such calculations?Very curious about that
How to subbmit ur token to mew?Where can I find the tutorial. How to add custom token

If u want to invest now, sign up in your investor cabinet here - https://letitplay.io/tokensale
The common problem of all new ICO projects. It is price falling after the listing. How team is going to handle that?
It is not the team's responsibility to care about the price. They have to care about the development only
well...carrying about price it is also their responsibility. If price will reach the buttom just after listing it would ruin the repotation of the project at all! Hope it wont happen. Project seems very interestng

For the purpose of ensuring initial stability of the Play token rate, we have allocated a budget to be spent on support of Service Providers who provide services at a fixed rate. By pegging the rate of a Play token to the cost of real economy services we will protect it against any slumps.
How to subbmit ur token to mew?Where can I find the tutorial. How to add custom token
The common problem of all new ICO projects. It is price falling after the listing. How team is going to handle that?
It is not the team's responsibility to care about the price. They have to care about the development only
well...carrying about price it is also their responsibility. If price will reach the buttom just after listing it would ruin the repotation of the project at all! Hope it wont happen. Project seems very interestng
Pages:
Jump to: