Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 77. (Read 7175 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
What is Content Providers? Can anybody explain me?
Content Providers, often referred to as content owners or content authors, are a key element of the LetItPlay ecosystem.
Do they have key mission? It is interesting to know..
Content Providers, often referred to as content owners or content authors, are a key element of the LetItPlay ecosystem.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
What are Content Consumers in Let It Play? Does it expected to grow?

Content Consumers are regular people that today watch TV or YouTube, read news on online portals, follow their favoritebloggers in social media. The number of audio content consumers should be comparable to the number of YouTube users. It is practically the same audience consuming audio and video but at different time.
Does your ICO use blockchain as the main Technology? I want to know more about this

LetitPlay is backed by EOS blockchain technology. Decentralized nature of this solution allows us to implement a genuinely transparent and fair attention economy designed to reward content creators for consumer attention to content, including listens, likes, comments and reposts.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
What are Content Consumers in Let It Play? Does it expected to grow?
Why did you decide to gather funds with the help ICO? There exist more ways..

The classic IPO model doesn’t fit those startups which develop solutions based on the blockchain. There are specific requirements for investors which participate in IPO. This means a lot of our supporters won’t have an opportunity to engage in LetItPlay development.
Activity: 252
Does your ICO use blockchain as the main Technology? I want to know more about this
Merit: 1
They say, that The classic IPO model doesn't fit those startups which develop solutions based on the blockchain..
Have you decided amout of soft cap and hard cap? Please, admin, answer

Yes! Soft cap - 4 000 000 USD 
Hard cap - 25 000 000 USD
Any preliminary dates for listing on exchanges? Will the team take part in the next voting round to be listed on binance?

We will anounce it later. Stay tuned!
Activity: 252
Yes.. the sale is in 2 days.. you must know it!
Whats ur short term plans after ICO? Will token be integrated into bancor platform?

No details about it yet. We're discussing it
Do u have refferel program? If yes whats % per reffered person?

We have! If your personal link is used in the course of the sale, you will receive 5% of the value of this contribution.
Interesting project. Good luck for the team.

Thanks!  Smiley
Project is getting stronger day by day. I hope hard cap will be reached. PLAY deserves that
Merit: 11
I also would like to know. I have few fellows that might be interested in this project
Merit: 29
Pages:
Jump to: