Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 76. (Read 7175 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
What programming languages do u use?Java, c++? Or others?Wanna know. Thx
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Any plans to enter the Asian market?It is the most progressive market now in the way of crypto. Much more important to focus on asia rather then on Western countries

We are discussing it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Very strong roadmap! I hope all the things will be done in time.
Any plans to enter the Asian market?It is the most progressive market now in the way of crypto. Much more important to focus on asia rather then on Western countries
Hm.. I think asian market is the plan of any ico project. However no one know if that market accept this project or no. It is not the secret that asian community already has favorite coins Grin
Merit: 11
How many new devs u gonna to hire after ICO?I hope u have intentions to hire more stuff?
As far as I know team is full now. If team needs someone urgently surely they will hire that person but it is not the things that are being decided in advance
How many new devs u gonna to hire after ICO?I hope u have intentions to hire more stuff?
How big gap is between bonuses?Between presale investors and main sale ones. Just wanna check the difference
As I know not big. Smth around 10-15%. So if u aware that ppl which bough in presale start dumping tokens after lusting - calm down. It wont happen
Merit: 22
How big gap is between bonuses?Between presale investors and main sale ones. Just wanna check the difference
Team here is like rockstars! I admire. Pretty sure they will lead this project to worldwide adoption
Project will have its audience, usecase BUT Is it really enough for stable price growth? Does the team have any plans how to increase the token value?
It has no sense as any attempts to affect the token price could be considered as market manipulation and lead to big problems with SEC
Merit: 29
Project will have its audience, usecase BUT Is it really enough for stable price growth? Does the team have any plans how to increase the token value?
What are the projects that can challenge u?Or putting it better - similar to yoyrs projects. Are such on the market?
No similar project at all. So no project that could challenge let ip play.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
What are the projects that can challenge u?Or putting it better - similar to yoyrs projects. Are such on the market?
who are the main groups of Content Providers? I can't find it..
they are: Private businesses, News portals, Bloggers, Government authorities, Communities and Educational institutions
What is the mission of Government authorities? another points are clear!
Government authorities inform people about important events (about festivities and festivals or about closing for maintenance of infrastructure facilities)
they are: Private businesses, News portals, Bloggers, Government authorities, Communities and Educational institutions
What is the mission of Government authorities? another points are clear!
hey team, what inspired you to make let it play? I am trying to understand why did you create it
What is Content Providers? Can anybody explain me?
Content Providers, often referred to as content owners or content authors, are a key element of the LetItPlay ecosystem.
Do they have key mission? It is interesting to know..
Sure they have it) Their key mission is to create good content that is interesting to Consumers.
Pages:
Jump to: