Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO-LIVE] ClearCoin (CLR) | Powering the Blockchain Web🔥 - page 35. (Read 5290 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hi there. How long is it until the end of the sale?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
How do u insure the technology against being stolen by other companies? Have u got all the patents and intellectual property rights?
Activity: 392
Good afternoon. Is it necessary to pay $100 000 or make a purchase of tokens for this amount in order to participate in the earliest stage of your project?
Activity: 336
I’m interested in the methods of earning of the platform. Will there be any additional commissions or will the income be generated only due to the growth of the value of the token?
I’m sure there won’t be any problems with it. The team is extremely experienced so it means that their products have demand. Some part of the income will be allocated to the development of the platform and the other – to the team itself.
DO you mean that ClearCoin is going to make profit from sale of technologies and from the marketplace uniting advertisers with the platforms? Looks attractive.
Well, the members of the team said that they wanted to part the trading platform and the company engaged in the development of new technologies. As for me, i dont worry. I only wanna token to be valued.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I’m interested in the methods of earning of the platform. Will there be any additional commissions or will the income be generated only due to the growth of the value of the token?
I’m sure there won’t be any problems with it. The team is extremely experienced so it means that their products have demand. Some part of the income will be allocated to the development of the platform and the other – to the team itself.
DO you mean that ClearCoin is going to make profit from sale of technologies and from the marketplace uniting advertisers with the platforms? Looks attractive.
Activity: 336
Activity: 196
Activity: 406
Good afternoon. Today, very often for advertising, articles are used that contain a link to a particular product. Can I order them on ClearCoin?
Activity: 238
On your platform, you can buy advertising on social networks, or rather on public pages Facebook or Telegram?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I am very pleased with the development of the company. I believe in the project!
Activity: 406
Hello. Can I search for advertisers for landing pages on your platform? I work with very specific topics, which limits the range of potential customers.
Activity: 280
Do you plan to collect user experiences about advertising your platform? It's just that you are described in the WhitePaper as a powerful tool for evaluating effectiveness.
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. What is the benefit to your platform from the fact that the sphere of advertising business will become more transparent? Please tell us more about the motivation of your team.
Activity: 364
Good afternoon. What amount was collected at the moment?

According to the meter on the website, 2 million 200 thousand dollars. And this is excellent!
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. What amount was collected at the moment?
Activity: 126
Hello. How many tokens have already been sold at the sale?

About 400 million, so I would put on the early completion of the ICO.
Activity: 294
Hello. How many tokens have already been sold at the sale?
Activity: 240
Advertising field in VR devices is still quite young. Do you plan to interact with it? This can give a very good dividends.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hello. I'm interested in how do you plan to promote your own platform, especially in the face of so tough competition.
I do not think there will be any problems with this. ClearCoin offers a product that has no analogues on the market at the moment.
Yes, but firstly it is necessary that potential clients learn about it and all its advantages. Without them, the development of the project will not be effective.
Oh, I do not believe that the team creating its own application for monetization advertising websites will have problems with the advertising campaign. Moreover, they have so many sources at their fingertips.

I agree here, but I would like to clarify something: someone heard that the team of this platform plans to purchase advertising on TV? Still, this can also be attributed to the category of digital marketing.
Activity: 238
Hello. I'm interested in how do you plan to promote your own platform, especially in the face of so tough competition.
I do not think there will be any problems with this. ClearCoin offers a product that has no analogues on the market at the moment.
Yes, but firstly it is necessary that potential clients learn about it and all its advantages. Without them, the development of the project will not be effective.
Oh, I do not believe that the team creating its own application for monetization advertising websites will have problems with the advertising campaign. Moreover, they have so many sources at their fingertips.
Pages:
Jump to: