Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE]🚀SnapCity🚀 Tourism disrupted on the blockchain! OFFICIAL!🚀 - page 3. (Read 5435 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 20
Reserve translation Vietnamese if you need pm me. I love your project_ this interesting project with the trust team and good idea. Joined and hope success!

Thank you for the interest but the slot is already taken
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
The project is certainly different. The concept of exploring places in a form of Game which rewards you with tokens for visiting places sounds enthralling.

The website lists that "We are discussing with several popular exchanges about listing SnapTokens for sale on these tokens" so can we expect some bigger exchanges like Bittrex, Binance and Bitfinex or is the project first planning to take on the smaller exchanges like EtherDelta, HitBTC, etc.
Even i would like to know the same. Where can we find the tokens to purchase? Project really seems intresting and first time i have came accross such a project. SnapCity can also help us to find and explore new places.
Hope this project goes well.

The website says 15 Days 14 Hours left for the token sale, I haven't invested my Ethereum in any ICO in past but honestly, I am tempted to invest in this one.

PS :- Looking at the Demo video, I really loved how simply and user-friendly it was and explained the core concept of the App. But I don't think these mistakes were made intentionally : 0:09 Snapcity written as Snaptcity
                    1:40 Again, Snapcity written as Snaptcity

Goodluck with the Project team!
Good projeact 👍
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Reserve translation Vietnamese if you need pm me. I love your project_ this interesting project with the trust team and good idea. Joined and hope success!
Hi team,

Im glad to be here. Seems like there are more people in bounty thread than here Smiley Well my first impression to SnapCity when I have my first look is ...omg is this another Pokemon Go? Eventhought I dont play PG honestly. So even I think this is an interesting project but may I know if this will remind people of PG like me and they would play PG instead? Or what is the difference to make people play on Snapcity? Thanks for answering in advance

Users are financially rewarded for completing challenges, it’s also way more interactive since users are able to create challenges for their friends too.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
Hi team,

Im glad to be here. Seems like there are more people in bounty thread than here Smiley Well my first impression to SnapCity when I have my first look is ...omg is this another Pokemon Go? Eventhought I dont play PG honestly. So even I think this is an interesting project but may I know if this will remind people of PG like me and they would play PG instead? Or what is the difference to make people play on Snapcity? Thanks for answering in advance
The next update is expected to come this weekend. Make sure to get snaptokens before the update for bonuses won't be available after it.
I couldn't find anywhere how funds will be allocated or if the unsold tokens will be burned. Is there any information regarding this?

According to the director, unsold tokens will be used for creating challenges, for some bounties inside the app to get alot of users, for advertisement, and rest will be burned.

Hello,

WHY CAN'T I FIND THE BOUNTY PROGRAM?

Thanks.

Kindly click the bounty button on the first page
Activity: 182
Hello,

WHY CAN'T I FIND THE BOUNTY PROGRAM?

Thanks.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
I couldn't find anywhere how funds will be allocated or if the unsold tokens will be burned. Is there any information regarding this?
Activity: 185
It looks to be the really excellent perspective. I'm sure that more and more users will join the project due the great chance to get the sufficient pros from this.
It is very interesting. Fun, earning money, visiting historical places, all of them you can find. Good luck dev.

Thanks!!
 The app is'nt limited to visiting places, it depends upon the user what kind of they challenge they want.
Be creative as you can, for the more popularity a challenge gets, it will also get rewarded.
Activity: 336
It is very interesting. Fun, earning money, visiting historical places, all of them you can find. Good luck dev.
SnapCity is currently looking for partnership.
Interested individuals, email us at [email protected]
or contact us on telegram
This is a great project, I will also endeavour to download the app to check how it works and also campaign for the success of this project.

Great! We appreciate all the supports we can have. Stay tuned for an improved app next week.

I do not understand anything at all. Why is a project like Blockport collecting hardcase in minutes and such a powerful project as LIVE still can not even collect half?

We don't have much marketing power compared to other ICOs. It will take some time for other people to hear about snapcity. They might hear about alittle too late. No more bonuses offered and the team already finished the app which will certainly boost the price.
Activity: 294
I do not understand anything at all. Why is a project like Blockport collecting hardcase in minutes and such a powerful project as LIVE still can not even collect half?
Activity: 313
This is a great project, I will also endeavour to download the app to check how it works and also campaign for the success of this project.

How to try our demo app
1. Download "Expo" on appstore
2. Search for SnapCity or scan the qr code here 
Okay I'll try it! Thank you very much!  Wink

Great!
We would like to hear your feedback about it.
Suggestions are also welcome.
Activity: 280
Merit: 18

How to try our demo app
1. Download "Expo" on appstore
2. Search for SnapCity or scan the qr code here 
Okay I'll try it! Thank you very much!  Wink
Judging from your whitepaper and roadmap, the project looks decent.
Willing to try your app later and give a feedback. It seems like this could be a hit.

Thank you for the feedback.
We hope that you'll continuously support this project.
Several weeks after this demo app, expect a lot of feautures to be online.

I'm sure if this project will be a success and no doubt will multiply his supporters for this project. and easy to hope this project increased participation for the participants.

As what I'm saying before, with everyone's support
Success will be on hand ^^
Can't wait for the user-created challenge to be up next week
I'm sure many people would love the app.
You can also add your friends in the app
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Judging from your whitepaper and roadmap, the project looks decent.
Willing to try your app later and give a feedback. It seems like this could be a hit.

Thank you for the feedback.
We hope that you'll continuously support this project.
Several weeks after this demo app, expect a lot of feautures to be online.

I'm sure if this project will be a success and no doubt will multiply his supporters for this project. and easy to hope this project increased participation for the participants.
Pages:
Jump to: