Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE]🚀SnapCity🚀 Tourism disrupted on the blockchain! OFFICIAL!🚀 - page 6. (Read 5435 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 20

With the release of the app later this week, we will need some challenges for users to complete. Currently, we only have challenges in Amsterdam! So we want you to create some challenges for us! Please send us a message or an email with the location for a challenge, a description, title and a photo and it will be added to the app!
We want challenges from all over the world!!

e-mail: [email protected]

This week is the best time to get more snaptokens Wink
Got bonuses up to 15% plus ethereum is at 800$
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
SnapCity looks like very promising Project, and the team are working harder for the success of this project.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hope SnapCity Project will be success!!!
Activity: 444
Merit: 13
https://streamies.io/
For those who see this message, you won't regret to take a contribution to SnapCity Project!
Playing games and do challenge through App, can't wait for the demo launch of the App!
SnapCity will also have their own wallet. I would say that this project is great, thumbs up  Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
The team is hardworking so I think the token price could skyrocket to moon.
of course. they definitely worked hard for the development of this project and I also think that the price of tokens will be able to soar high. we wish you the best for this project.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
The team is hardworking so I think the token price could skyrocket to moon.
Activity: 98
I can't wait to try SnapCity demo app,  when it will be release? I'm so excited  Kiss
I really really admired this kind of project. Gaming and Travelling App.. All in one. The best thing is the GEO-Location Built on Blockchain was Amazing. Goodluck Snap-City Team. Lets go to the TOP..

Snapcity will also have its own wallet Wink
Other features will be declared after the app demo launch
Activity: 196
I really really admired this kind of project. Gaming and Travelling App.. All in one. The best thing is the GEO-Location Built on Blockchain was Amazing. Goodluck Snap-City Team. Lets go to the TOP..

Good news! We’re developing the prototype and we’ve just incorporated Ethereum and SnapToken wallets into SnapCity. When you create an account, you will be given a ERC20 compatible wallet, the reason we do it on the device is for security. Looking forward to hearing your feedback
It is good the demo of this app is available for testing, because very few projects have their beta/alpha ready during token sale. Hoew much is the price of snap token during the Ico in USD?

Only one feauture is available at the demo. We just want to give the public a general idea of the app.
You can expect alot of feature at the end of ICO. Wink
Price is only $0.04. We don't want to speculate but with the current partners that we have it might be $1 after ico.
I think prices will rise after ICO finished, hopefully, many participants and invertor that support this project so that it renders many tokens sold, thus the token price could go up.

We are also expecting that to happen Smiley
With all your support, everything is possible
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
It is good the demo of this app is available for testing, because very few projects have their beta/alpha ready during token sale. Hoew much is the price of snap token during the Ico in USD?

Only one feauture is available at the demo. We just want to give the public a general idea of the app.
Price is only $0.04. We don't want to speculate but with the current partners that we have it might be $1 after ico.
I think prices will rise after ICO finished, hopefully, many participants and invertor that support this project so that it renders many tokens sold, thus the token price could go up.
Is there any specific date when will the demo app be released?

No specific date but expect it to be released on weekend Wink
Activity: 37
Is there any specific date when will the demo app be released?

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I'm so excited to try your app  Grin Roll Eyes Cheesy Smiley
what can we look forward with your app Huh?

Just stay tuned Smiley)))
Also, we would like to hear your feedback after trying the app
Activity: 88
I'm so excited to try your app  Grin Roll Eyes Cheesy Smiley
what can we look forward with your app Huh?
Pages:
Jump to: