Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE]🚀SnapCity🚀 Tourism disrupted on the blockchain! OFFICIAL!🚀 - page 8. (Read 5435 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 20
This is really a great project! Does the team conduct a bounty company? I would gladly participate in it. I think the project must necessarily collect a hard cap.
We do have a bounty program
Just go to the first page and click bounty button
It will send you to our bounty thread
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
This is really a great project! Does the team conduct a bounty company? I would gladly participate in it. I think the project must necessarily collect a hard cap.

I think they do, click bounty button on first page
Hope it helps.
Activity: 23
Activity: 37
Exciting news!! SnapCity has just applied for funding from Y Combinator thanks to one of our early investors! #We'reGoingToTheMoon

This is great news! I hope you guys can nail this one
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I really liked your idea! travel brings a lot of good, and if you can still benefit, it will be just wonderful!
Merit: 102
well, I dont see anything unique here, bcs there are already several projects which are use for years and give rewards to their members in form :  giftcards, points, cash, etc.  The only uniqueness in this project is that its based on blockchain and team doing a great advertisement job. I appriciate it.

Says a person touting blockchain based diamond business ...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
well, I dont see anything unique here, bcs there are already several projects which are use for years and give rewards to their members in form :  giftcards, points, cash, etc.  The only uniqueness in this project is that its based on blockchain and team doing a great advertisement job. I appriciate it.
Activity: 532
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
SnapCity team is making a great effort to make the project a success, Many of the development has occurred in the past few weeks. I hope that this project will receive the necessary support.
If the team is working hard and there's something nice will certainly generate a lot of investors who invest in this project to support more advanced titles is always to the fore. his project snapcyty.
due to the success of a project is indeed depends on the hard work they do, so that this project can attract more investors. I also believe a lot of the support given to this project all will run smoothly. success is always for this project.
SnapCity team is making a great effort to make the project a success, Many of the development has occurred in the past few weeks. I hope that this project will receive the necessary support.
If the team is working hard and there's something nice will certainly generate a lot of investors who invest in this project to support more advanced titles is always to the fore. his project snapcyty.
Activity: 210
Merit: 42
Every type of project now is really doing great but what's more better at SnapCity? You can enjoy lot's of bonuses and discounts by using their app. Lots of people now a days really loves to travel and sometimes time is the best enemy they have and that's where SnapCity would come in, you can enjoy exclusive offers by taking a photo of the place where you are using SnapCity, redeem your coins and buy some good and services. You can even challenge your friends to participate in SnapCity. Isn't this a great and exciting project? Grab on board and let's support SnapCity.
Activity: 74
Exciting news!! SnapCity has just applied for funding from Y Combinator thanks to one of our early investors! #We'reGoingToTheMoon
Activity: 74
Only 8.3 ETH left with a 15% bonus!!
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Nice plan to receive guide free of charge, just for download app to your smartphone. Should be interesting for those who constantly travels. As well good discount for buyers at a rate of 10% will not leave by indifferent nobody.   Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
after reading about your project, I'm very interested in how it will actually be if this project is released into the world and tokens will cost real money. so I will support you to see it in the near future.
Activity: 98
a game on block chain  Huh seems more interesting, the concept of photos and earning tokens is a great innovation as we wish to utilize it when ever we keep boarding to many locations. hope it go success.
The project is taking game apps and entertainment to a whole other level . It reminds me of the movie Nerve ,where basicly they have to complete crazy challanges in real life while people watch them take videos and pictures of it and pay them. Really cool idea and also the team is ex-google developers !! Is this for real ?
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
a game on block chain  Huh seems more interesting, the concept of photos and earning tokens is a great innovation as we wish to utilize it when ever we keep boarding to many locations. hope it go success.
Activity: 294
Most of the time in a year we travel around, SnapCity cheers up with more opportunities to utilize the time and our journey in a successful manner, concept and the idea is really good, let us share and see the success.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
Very interesting idea of ​​the project, I like to share photos from travel with my friends and relatives, I hope this project will be very useful to me in the future.
Yes, this project will be useful to every traveler in the future. They have being trying to enhance many new factors about traveling around the world and help people experience best of some place. I think this project will get very successful in the future.
Activity: 574
Very interesting idea of ​​the project, I like to share photos from travel with my friends and relatives, I hope this project will be very useful to me in the future.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Great Innovative Game and i hope to find it on google play soon. I hope you will be implementing the google play services inside and some GPS to have something like pokemon go..And when my friend get lost or hide i can use GPS tracker to find him and likewise
Pages:
Jump to: