Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE]🚀SnapCity🚀 Tourism disrupted on the blockchain! OFFICIAL!🚀 - page 4. (Read 5435 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 20
Judging from your whitepaper and roadmap, the project looks decent.
Willing to try your app later and give a feedback. It seems like this could be a hit.

Thank you for the feedback.
We hope that you'll continuously support this project.
Several weeks after this demo app, expect a lot of feautures to be online.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Judging from your whitepaper and roadmap, the project looks decent.
Willing to try your app later and give a feedback. It seems like this could be a hit.

Android version is now working!
Keep in mind that it is still a beta version. If you find bugs, kindly inform us about it and we will reward you with snaptokens.
Number of tokens depend upon the type of bug you found.

How to try our demo app:

1. Download "Expo" on appstore
2. Search for SnapCity or scan the qr code here:
https://expo.io/@chelseadan/snapcity

How to try our demo app
1. Download "Expo" on appstore
2. Search for SnapCity or scan the qr code here 
Activity: 88
I'm too sad that most of the phones in my country are android phones. Mine is an android phone as well but I'm looking forward for your android version. I really want to try your app and join lots of challenges. It doesn't only gives rewards but i can enjoy different tourist attractions from all over the world. I hope you made the version as soon as possible, so all of us in our country can participate.
The Android version is not yet ready.
But if you have an iPhone and would like to try the prototype please get in touch and we’ll go through the steps.

We are sorry for the delay.
I'm very excited to see this project close to launch it's first app.. I think that it will be as successful as PokemonGo..

Stay tuned. App is coming in a few hours ^^
You can already complete challenges ( you earn snaptokens for each task you complete)  in the demo app.
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
I'm very excited to see this project close to launch it's first app.. I think that it will be as successful as PokemonGo..
Activity: 74
As someone who enjoys backpacking and visiting other countries, this is a great way to challenge yourself. There are always days you wake up in your hostel bed and wonder where you are, what city are you in now, and having established where you are, the next question is, what to do. This app will help answer that question, and reward you for your efforts. Looking forward to it!

Thanks for the feedback! Make sure to keep posted about the prototype coming out soon.
Hello devs Twitter campaign is almost done ?

Twitter campaign is far from over.
Try to visit our bounty thread for more info.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
Hello devs Twitter campaign is almost done ?
Update on SnapCity prototype:

Tasks completed:

1. Users can view challenges in the app and read information about the challenges.

2. Users are given an ETH address (private key is stored on the device), to store SnapTokens and Ethereum.

3. Users can complete SnapCity challenges and get paid in SnapTokens for doing so.

Tasks to do:

4. Users create challenges for their friends, by creating a challenge and subsequently deploying an escrow smart contract to the blockchain with an arbitrator (in progress - hopefully to deliver by this weekend). Users will need ETH on their device to deploy the contract.

5. Users are able to purchase ETH through the CoinBase Api in the app.

6. Users are able to purchase SnapTokens in SnapCity.

Future tasks:

7. Add fingerprint scanner (Fairly easy to do this for compatible devices).

8. Add challenges where there are only a certain number of successful submissions are valid. (E.g the first 100 people to take a picture at the London Eye get 100 SnapTokens each).

9. Add challenges where they are valid only for a certain period of time: E.g If you take a picture at the Colosseum within the next 10 minutes you get 250 SnapTokens.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Great project, people must hurry up right now to pick up 10% crowdsale bonus because not left than 10 minutes price will increase  😊 can't wait any longer for trying app demo

Did you use Google translate?  Undecided

No I'm sorry,  but my english not good verywell and I think you know it... Should I delete by my self this comment? You're the great 😀👍
I can't wait to have this token app and for it to hit exchange. This project will moon and my campaign for it will not stop till it become successful...... Snapcity all the way

Snapcity will be on exchanges after ICO ^^.
It will surely moon with everyone's help and support.

Thank you 😊
Activity: 66
I can't wait to have this token app and for it to hit exchange. This project will moon and my campaign for it will not stop till it become successful...... Snapcity all the way
Activity: 60
SNAP city is not an illusion
It is REAL.
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
Great project, people must hurry up right now to pick up 10% crowdsale bonus because not left than 10 minutes price will increase  😊 can't wait any longer for trying app demo

Did you use Google translate?  Undecided
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Great project! I recommend to all my friends!  Wink

Ask them to download the demo app too this coming weekend ^^
Let us spread the word about snapcity!!!!

hi meepo , i'm ready to try snapcity app  Smiley so i just wanna say i can't wait ... uuuuu

We are also excited to release the app. ^^

As someone who enjoys backpacking and visiting other countries, this is a great way to challenge yourself. There are always days you wake up in your hostel bed and wonder where you are, what city are you in now, and having established where you are, the next question is, what to do. This app will help answer that question, and reward you for your efforts. Looking forward to it!

Yup, snapcity will make travels exciting Wink. You can also earn while having fun. A win-win situation for everyone
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: