Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE]🚀SnapCity🚀 Tourism disrupted on the blockchain! OFFICIAL!🚀 - page 5. (Read 5435 times)

Activity: 317
Merit: 10
It's wonderful to be part of this great project, I will endeavour to campaign for the project to make it a success!
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
Great project! I recommend to all my friends!  Wink

Ask them to download the demo app too this coming weekend ^^
Let us spread the word about snapcity!!!!

hi meepo , i'm ready to try snapcity app  Smiley so i just wanna say i can't wait ... uuuuu
Activity: 406
Merit: 20

Ask them to download the demo app too this coming weekend ^^
Let us spread the word about snapcity!!!!
Activity: 194
Merit: 0
Latest geo-location adventure and discovery app of the #SnapCity  is launching soon. #SnapCity can attract lot of users for their app since it is very useful for all. This is the best time to invest with them and get good returns. * Refer the Whitepaper.
Good luck.
Activity: 280
Merit: 18
Activity: 462
Looks good concept ICO , defently i will invest in it .

am waiting for another ICO is Sphere on 12th FEB 2018.
Sphere is creating a decentralized social network, separate from those corporations that allow exactly that. You have a say, you get compensated, and above all you take back the power with every connection and every interaction.
how much coin can I got if I join in 1 eth?
and I think this is great ico
nice project  Smiley

For today, you will get 1 eth= 25000+15% of 25000 =28, 750
Bonuses won't be available next week Smiley
HURRY!

I think it is incorrect to give 10% bonus to early adopters, but bump it up later who are coming late. Just sayin' ... usually it is the other way.

My fault, it's not supposed to be 15%. It should be 10% only. Already edited the post.

We will see to it that early adopters will get more Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 42
I've been participating in their bounty campaign in days now and I would say that they are really hands on giving details and further assistance to anyone who wants to know more about SnapCity and if they have suggestions for the concept of the project, it is easily accepted and they share their thoughts on how will be implemented or how it will affect the project. The SnapCity's contribution to the tourist would very be admired by everyone who loves to take home more treats and souvenirs from the place they've visited. Not only you get the best out of it, you'll also earn so many bonuses and rewards by using their app.
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
nice project  Smiley

For today, you will get 1 eth= 25000+15% of 25000 =28, 750
HURRY!

I think it is incorrect to give 10% bonus to early adopters, but bump it up later who are coming late. Just sayin' ... usually it is the other way.
Activity: 313
It's good to be part of this great project, I wish for a successful ICO.
Demo app is ready but we aren't launching it yet Smiley
You still have time to buy discounted snaptokens 😊

https://www.snapcity.io
sending email to an etheruem address. nice idea thou how? through eth blockchain? then it will just another clog on the drain. the idea is there but please expound. I wish I can join airdrop but no, if there will be bounty especially translation I would like to reserve filipino. Thank you

I think you're in the wrong thread Smiley
The idea is different from Snapcity
Activity: 56
sending email to an etheruem address. nice idea thou how? through eth blockchain? then it will just another clog on the drain. the idea is there but please expound. I wish I can join airdrop but no, if there will be bounty especially translation I would like to reserve filipino. Thank you
nice project  Smiley

For today, you will get 1 eth= 25000+10% of 25000 =27 500
HURRY!

Edited
Activity: 280
nice project  Smiley
binding geo-location gaming, marketing, and tourism in one app or project is such a good idea,
is this app already on android play store?

App is not yet available on appstores.

This coming weekend, the demo app will be launch Wink
Stay tuned
Merit: 11
binding geo-location gaming, marketing, and tourism in one app or project is such a good idea,
is this app already on android play store?
Activity: 770

I love the project and the concept,and also the team who are handling the bounty.
Activity: 37

With the release of the app later this week, we will need some challenges for users to complete. Currently, we only have challenges in Amsterdam! So we want you to create some challenges for us! Please send us a message or an email with the location for a challenge, a description, title and a photo and it will be added to the app!
We want challenges from all over the world!!

e-mail: [email protected]

Will submit a challenge later ^^
I'm really interested in your project
Will invest some today and get some bonuses
Hope you will not stop the development of this project
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
SnapCity looks like very promising Project, and the team are working harder for success the of this project.

yes, I am sure if the team and dev of this project have a good strategy for the development and success of this project. vision and mission in this project is also very good for the progress of this project. hopefully this project becomes a mainstay project.
Pages:
Jump to: