Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE]🚀SnapCity🚀 Tourism disrupted on the blockchain! OFFICIAL!🚀 - page 7. (Read 5435 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 20
Make sure to stay tuned
Once we launch the demo app
We will be running a bug bounty Wink
A project concept that is unique but very good and makes me imagine while walking while completing a mission. it's like playing games. a very good application to develop.

Try our demo app this coming week.
It will be available at iOS and Android appstores.
We would like to hear your feedback about it Smiley
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Since the sale has started can you please inform us how many funds are raised until now in ETH currency.
I read the whitepaper, the low cap is 200 ETH

Thanks

Hi Aegean,

So far we’ve raised over 10 ETH in the direct sale, you can see it on our contracts. We’ve also received 3 investments in Fiat currency from a firm in the Netherlands of approximately 5k each. So you could say we’ve raised around 25-30ETH. Additionally we have made some payments for advertising etc in SnapTokens which has not been added to the ETH raised but easily could be since we saved several ETH by paying in SnapTokens.

Hope this answers your questions.

Daniel
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
A project concept that is unique but very good and makes me imagine while walking while completing a mission. it's like playing games. a very good application to develop.
Activity: 378
Merit: 126
Since the sale has started can you please inform us how many funds are raised until now in ETH currency.
I read the whitepaper, the low cap is 200 ETH

Thanks
We will be releasing a prototype this weekend! Make sure to sign up on our site, Twitter or Facebook to be the first to know!

Is the app free to download? I would love to try it personally before putting my money.

Hi
The app is free. We would love to hear your feedback about it. The demo app will only have one feauture just to give the public the general idea of how it works.
Activity: 37
We will be releasing a prototype this weekend! Make sure to sign up on our site, Twitter or Facebook to be the first to know!

Is the app free to download? I would love to try it personally before putting my money.

THIS^^^^^^^
It's not yet too late to invest Wink
You still have time before it gets viral Smiley)))
ICO LIVE NOW!!! PRE - ICO BONUS AVAILABLE FOR THE NEXT 1 HOUR, DUE TO HIGH DEMAND ON THE SITE.
Great idea! I think the developer Google was not able to realize his idea in the company and he had to leave and do an independent business. I hope the team will succeed. Good luck!

Exactly! We're fed up of working on small projects in big companies! We want to change the world ourselves. Join now to be a part of the journey. Don't miss this chance to be a crypto whale!
Yes we hope something is best for this project. the project as large as this I think many in the interest many people. we wish this project successful in the future.
I agree interesting projects should be developed, yea hopefully there will be many investors who join this project so successful here.

We are really hoping that investors would take interest in our project. We aim to surpass what pokemonGo has done.
Activity: 66
Changing the world and our old way (working on a small project in a big organization) is what the world need now  and I believe this is one of the problem this project planned solving. I hope it attract investors and partnership ASAP.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Great idea! I think the developer Google was not able to realize his idea in the company and he had to leave and do an independent business. I hope the team will succeed. Good luck!

Exactly! We're fed up of working on small projects in big companies! We want to change the world ourselves. Join now to be a part of the journey. Don't miss this chance to be a crypto whale!
Yes we hope something is best for this project. the project as large as this I think many in the interest many people. we wish this project successful in the future.
I agree interesting projects should be developed, yea hopefully there will be many investors who join this project so successful here.
a good project will definitely be much interested to support project work. good luck always project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Activity: 532
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

Activity: 490

the team worked well and persistent will definitely download this project's success, hopefully this project developed for the future. success is always for this project.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
There are a lot of people who love to travel. The idea is really original. You will only travel and earn as much money as you travel. The number of people who use the application will be much higher in the future. I hope that ICO will see the necessary interest by investors. Although the idea is original, everything depends on the ICO.
Only 15 hours left of Pre-Sale! Last chance to buy tokens with a 10% bonus! Visit the site now at https://www.snapcity.io to participate.
Pages:
Jump to: