Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Looq - Decentralized Virtual Reality Platform (75% BONUS ACTIVE) - page 21. (Read 352128 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Yea what were the final numbers on this ICO, market cap and coin supply
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
White paper link?

Nobody answered me the last time I postd here

Any help would be awesome
Nobody bothered to answer you because its clearly provided already in the OP, i dont knoe if you are even serious in finding it.
https://looq.io/content/uploads/2017/08/LooqWhitepaper.pdf
Activity: 294
This seems like a great project. I am waiting for bounty program also I would like to do other marketing for your ICO!
Activity: 436
I also just checked it on add contract
Supply is missing, information about total supply does not exist, dev please update this thread for clear information
https://etherscan.io/token/0x5b5750f5a140f4780ef59e33597e073d4a8d3adb
Activity: 392
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This could be one of the promising and successful projects for near future, for now maybe I will see first, the progress of this project, before actually can join for ICO
i also think it is potential.but i miss the program's ico. i want to know where i can get it.i will go buy some to keep them.thank you.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
This could be one of the promising and successful projects for near future, for now maybe I will see first, the progress of this project, before actually can join for ICO
Activity: 420
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
Looking for a signature campaign if this ICO is still offerring any
i also want to join the campaign.if it is over? if it is over and i want to buy it.but i do not know where i can buy.who knows.
Activity: 123
Looking for a signature campaign if this ICO is still offerring any
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
hello , is there any bounty program ? or it will ever be one ?  Shocked

I don't they will run any because on the title of the post it says the ICO will end in one day so running campaign now would be a waste
Activity: 262
█████████    <<  ● Buy your GigTokens with 50% discount during the PRE-ICO   >>✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
██████████    <<  ● Join the Crowdsale (PRE-ICO) NOW!  >> ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Activity: 210
hello , is there any bounty program ? or it will ever be one ?  Shocked
Activity: 294
this is the real good question...if not, this is just another promise of a project...way to many these days
Activity: 394
i like Phore
wow.this project is perfect scam.
because white paper does not have anything about ICO phase.
but now phase 2 lololol
Activity: 280
Shoot.... Missed the opportunity for ICO. 
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
Not looking like this ICO will be funded. They are at 1320 ETH out of Minimum 4000 ETH needed. There's still a little time but not looking good at the moment.
Activity: 205
Bought! Looking forward g ood luck guys Smiley
Activity: 394
i like Phore
When Looq ICO will end?Huh

it was almost August 20, I think.
Activity: 616
Merit: 118
no bounty program?? this project looks interesting and has a high prospect. i'm sure it can be successfull project
Activity: 119
Merit: 105
Semantically satiated.
Is this at all similar to decentraland?

It's not. Decentraland is a single VR space that people can buy/sell lands in it. Looq and Spectiv is VR platforms, kind of Youtubes of VR as far as I understood.

While I agree, with all the people interested in VR that got bitter because they wanted to participate in their ICO, I would say it has some good potential.
Activity: 236
Pages:
Jump to: