Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Looq - Decentralized Virtual Reality Platform (75% BONUS ACTIVE) - page 24. (Read 352129 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Looq seems like a good ICO, although VibeHub is much farther ahead of them in technology. VibeHub is already releasing videos on their youtube channel with VR integration and will have a beta live on the oculus platform in the coming days. Their official sale starts on the 22nd

Looq is seems cool tho and maybe should consider partnerships in the near future with vibehub , they are on pace with spectiv and decentraland in thechnology as in my opinion spectiv is the biggest scam going right now. That preview video they put on is an absolute joke, and they were also offering 100 percent bonuses to people 5 days ago when they knew their ICO was now moved to December

But looq is cool and if they choose wisely and partner up with the right VR companies like VibeHub, I think they will do well
Activity: 7
Mahn, waiting for 90000 RPX token from Red Pulse ICO presages. Funny enough is a 24 hrs presages which I believe is easier to get cheap token then the ICO. The link is here
http://presales.red-pulse.org for who ever want to give it a shot. Good Luck!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Token that looks cool, although there are many types of tokens in the market ,,
Good project Cool
Activity: 98
it this like the decentraland project? but as i see it like a Channel/platform. my friend tells me that this project is good as for investment... well i think im not late to have Looq coin.... i will give a shot... good luck to all of us and to the dev/team
legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000
bounty for german translation? pm me!
Activity: 260
Merit: 251
I liked the presentation of this project, looks promising and he name of the project is also quite suggestive. Congratulations
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
i believe this project will be successful,considering the content of the WHITE PAPER  and the team they have on board.
its a project worth investing in.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Saw this from another site, and thought of this ICO. Is this related to this coin at all? Sorry for the length:

OpenLedger is based on the BitShares’s “market peg” idea. BitShares differs from WAVES in two fundamental ways. First, its consensus algorithm is DPoS, meaning that only a given number of “delegates” have the power to validate blockchain transactions, as opposed to the PoS consensus where each full node is accredited for validation. This means that the WAVES platform supports full decentralization whereas BitShares team is not taking a step out of their “delegated” version. The second difference is the feasibility of the “market peg” approach. This is of course open to discussion, but one may objectively evaluate the success of that approach by looking at the history of their most praised market pegged crypto-asset, namely, BitUSD. I doubt if any big corporation in the future will ever decide to rely on the idea “if everyone thinks something is worth 1 USD, then that thing is forced to be worth 1 USD.”
Activity: 210
didn't like it maybe I'm wrong but wouldn't invest
Activity: 247
I think i will buy some coins after the ico ends at a exchange.
Activity: 47

Interesting project, until today I am getting to know it, I hope to achieve before the ICO closes. Project with great future.
Activity: 314
Other than other curencies I have, I only have 1 BTC but I can throw a little in since this seems like a decent idea

I know Im super late to the party but someone fill me in as to what I should be doing here

it's not late to join in ,there is 5 days ,there is  enough time to collect btc
Activity: 154
* PM for Japanese Translations *
Complete waste of bandwidth, don't bother having an ANN if you refuse to address our queries.
Activity: 364
Im also showing some of my friends about ICOs

Whats the average investment for ICOs like this for beginners?

I dont want them to lose much

In my oppinion there is no average investment for a beginner. You need to do your own due diligence and decide on your investment in relation to the risk and the potential you see with the Project. Good luck!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Good luck with ICO. VR will be the new way of communication just like smartphones was some times ago.
Activity: 137
Looks like a powerful team.  Good luck.
Activity: 62
Is there no bounty in this project like twitter and facebook campaign if it is not there so I should buy this token looq. But I want to ask first what the minimum price and maxsimum purchase tokens looq. thanks so much dev.
Activity: 99
Good luck, guys!
I hope your ICO will attract the required funds amount!
Activity: 63
I was trying to ask here if you can back up the words in the whitepaper about the exclusive partnerships with Steam, Oculus, and Unity. Why was the message deleted? I wish to get some proof of this. Pretty strange.
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Was thinking of contributing to this, but I only have monero

Does anyone know how to convert that?

Is there a site that can give you say, ether for monero? Sorry if these are dumb questions

Open a Bittrex account, send (some of) your Monero to your Bittrex, then go to Bitcoin-Monero market, sell some of your monero there, and use the bitcoin to buy Whatever you need Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: