Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Looq - Decentralized Virtual Reality Platform (75% BONUS ACTIVE) - page 22. (Read 352128 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Virtual Relaity industry is getting competitive day by day and Looq seems to be right up there.Let see how the project shines in VR.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
i thought this sold out in 1 day how can there still be time left on ico really wanted to get in on this but trust my luck missed out again
Activity: 70
Im also showing some of my friends about ICOs

Whats the average investment for ICOs like this for beginners?

I dont want them to lose much

I think you should tell your friends that ICO is a high risk and high payback investment, so I think it is better to put about 20% of all your investment in the ICO, and you should get prepared to hold a long time.

Never front more then you can afford to lose ive seen people ready to sell there house to buy crypto which is just absurdly risky and if you get burned that bad is the kind of thing that would make you want to drink bleach.
Activity: 703
Merit: 500
Im also showing some of my friends about ICOs

Whats the average investment for ICOs like this for beginners?

I dont want them to lose much

I think you should tell your friends that ICO is a high risk and high payback investment, so I think it is better to put about 20% of all your investment in the ICO, and you should get prepared to hold a long time.
Activity: 102
i am so interested in this project.
What happen when minimum target not reached???
will all fund be refunded???
plz tell me team.

The funds are going towards advertising efforts after the platform is launched.  I am not affiliated with the team, was told to post this however.
Activity: 123
Im back in this thread everyone Smiley))

Asking again about bounties even though Im obviously late

Who should I message about this?
Looked up WAVES and saw this quote:

Waves is a decentralized platform, in the same sense as Bitcoin, blockchain where different kinds of transactions can occur. When mentioning “brokers” I meant different blockchains where you can issue asset. Imagine you have a token on ETH platform and would like to move this token to BTC colored coins. It would be great to have a protocol for this. So we will try also to create a protocol for token/asset transfer between blockchains. Assets issued on NXT or ETH can be transferred to ETH.

Will this be integrated into ICOs like this? Sorry if this makes no sense but Im having trouble grasping these concepts
White paper link?

Nobody answered me the last time I postd here

Any help would be awesome
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
What is the minimum target?

1000 ETH, 4000 ETH, or none?

Whitepaper says both 1000 ETH and no minimum.Website says 4000 ETH.
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Looking for a signature campaign if this ICO is still offerring any

Ico almost finished. I don't think so
Activity: 394
i like Phore
i am so interested in this project.
What happen when minimum target not reached???
will all fund be refunded???
plz tell me team.
Activity: 703
Merit: 500
Looked up WAVES and saw this quote:

Waves is a decentralized platform, in the same sense as Bitcoin, blockchain where different kinds of transactions can occur. When mentioning “brokers” I meant different blockchains where you can issue asset. Imagine you have a token on ETH platform and would like to move this token to BTC colored coins. It would be great to have a protocol for this. So we will try also to create a protocol for token/asset transfer between blockchains. Assets issued on NXT or ETH can be transferred to ETH.

Will this be integrated into ICOs like this? Sorry if this makes no sense but Im having trouble grasping these concepts

As far as I know, all the projects that attempted to use double blockchain such as EncryptoTel and Primalbase couldn't find a effective solution to swap coins between blockchains. Seems like Encryptotel team trusted Incent technology which made them lose half the tokens (hack). And Primalbase team says they are still developing and I don't if it ever will be open source. I suggest everyone to stay away from such ICOs.

Lol, that is really terrible if what you said is true, I do not have much bolckchain technology knowledge and I think the dev team should say something about this technical risk.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
White paper link?

Nobody answered me the last time I postd here

Any help would be awesome

There is a huge White paper link on the top of the first page of this thread. It shouldn't be hard to click on it.

White paper: https://looq.io/content/uploads/2017/08/LooqWhitepaper.pdf

I was gonna make an investment in this Project, I first wanted to see the ETH raised and it's a disappointment for me. Only 80 ETH so far. This Project would worth much more than it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
I like this project with the fair price and total tokens in circulation.do you have a ln escrow for your funds?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
The Decentralized Virtual Reality Platform is a beautiful project. I am interested. By the way, now I'm enrolled in the REcoin Social Media Bounty Campaign. I want to win. I am a newbie. For beginners luck)
Activity: 154
anybody knows who is the escrow for the ICO?
Activity: 182
hey guys let me know ,, i see on website Minimum Target: 4000 ETH
but on whitepaper say there is no minimum target to hit. whats is the true ?   Huh

Maybe the right is the website.
Activity: 154
any escrow for the ICO?
Activity: 336
hey guys let me know ,, i see on website Minimum Target: 4000 ETH
but on whitepaper say there is no minimum target to hit. whats is the true ?   Huh
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
I think this will be good, I'm sure this project will work, a solid team, this possibility will be successful.
Pages:
Jump to: