Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Looq - Decentralized Virtual Reality Platform (75% BONUS ACTIVE) - page 25. (Read 352129 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 260
Tryig to survive in this harsh world
I think there was a coin named Loops, is it the same as this one ?
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Was thinking of contributing to this, but I only have monero

Does anyone know how to convert that?

Is there a site that can give you say, ether for monero? Sorry if these are dumb questions

Do you have an account at Bittrex, Kraken, or something like that? You can send your Monero to the exchange, then you go to the BTC-XMR market, you sell the amount of XMR you want to sell, and then with your BTC you can buy ETH Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro
Is this at all similar to decentraland?

It's not. Decentraland is a single VR space that people can buy/sell lands in it. Looq and Spectiv is VR platforms, kind of Youtubes of VR as far as I understood.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
Looking for a signature campaign if this ICO is still offerring any

Might be wrong but I think they are not running any bounty campaign for the project. And you can find the white paper of the project here: https://looq.io/content/uploads/2017/08/LooqWhitepaper.pdf
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Some many projects prooping up now either trying to develop Vitual reality or Augmented reality, I do believein the tech but my main concern is the market 
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
Is this at all similar to decentraland?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I am sorry, I was trying to find it, but what Exchange is this coin going to be on?
Activity: 80
What i can do with this coin?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
This is very interesting because the project here has already ideas to partner with other established companies so this should give it a good edge and hopefully they will raise enough to reach their minimum goal targets. I am impressed with the idea to bring virtual reality into more areas and this is really where the future is at.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
I was already waiting for somebody to pick up this idea. I believe it was discussed a while ago. Could be an interesting ICO to participate in finally again.
Activity: 14
Oh! very cool looking website, im liking the general style of it.
Looks like you have a good team too!
Good luck to you all. Thank you.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
* PM for Japanese Translations *
@team, seems you're falling short on amount raised. quite puzzling as project is very promising and backed by a great team. no matter, what happens if you dont raise min amount. have personally contributed to the project.
Activity: 322
How is this different to Spectiv? VR is the future and its good to be pioneers in this area.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Please do you have bounty campaign for this project?
Activity: 476
Why would the team not answer to those who ask on thread why their project should be better than Spectiv?

I also asked the same question myself. I tried to compare Spectiv VR to Looq platform, but I couldn't get a result. Morever, Spectiv VR has been cancelled to December. This is so bad they (spectiv vr) will miss too much investment. This is an advantage for looq.
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
I'm still trying to understand why virtual reality has it gone further than it has right now. I hope that your project helps it get somewhere. Pretty much everybody has a smartphone, and I have seen the headset for his little as $7 at Walmart. I tinkered with a couple of the apps and they're a lot better than they were when virtual reality was infant many decades back. So I support your project  Smiley

If anything that tries to get this out there in front of people, I'm not talking about gaming I'm talking about a new way to manipulate and view information. I look forward to seeing where this goes and I'm definitely getting behind you on this also. Virtual Reality platform is the something to go beyond expectations I guess.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
the time i see virtual reality i think of spectiv, whats the difference between them, VR is a hot concept, so it attracts me, it has a huge market, i will keep an eye on this project
me as well ill be looking forward to learn more about this project as VR really gives me interest to follow this project do they have any bounty
since this another ico maybe there's a need of more exposure I will check this thread and see if dev will update here.
Activity: 318
the time i see virtual reality i think of spectiv, whats the difference between them, VR is a hot concept, so it attracts me, it has a huge market, i will keep an eye on this project
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Founder of EMX
So what are your guys thoughts on this anyways?

Cant find many reviews about it except from reddit

Pretty interesting.  I have a mid-end VR system and get some moderate use out of it, but the tech still needs a bit of work.  This Looq is pretty intriguing in that they're building a token around VR, but it's not super clear to me how the token is used.  Maybe someone can elaborate.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
how many tokens/coins are in existence?
Pages:
Jump to: