Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Looq - Decentralized Virtual Reality Platform (75% BONUS ACTIVE) - page 23. (Read 352129 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
Looked up WAVES and saw this quote:

Waves is a decentralized platform, in the same sense as Bitcoin, blockchain where different kinds of transactions can occur. When mentioning “brokers” I meant different blockchains where you can issue asset. Imagine you have a token on ETH platform and would like to move this token to BTC colored coins. It would be great to have a protocol for this. So we will try also to create a protocol for token/asset transfer between blockchains. Assets issued on NXT or ETH can be transferred to ETH.

Will this be integrated into ICOs like this? Sorry if this makes no sense but Im having trouble grasping these concepts

As far as I know, all the projects that attempted to use double blockchain such as EncryptoTel and Primalbase couldn't find a effective solution to swap coins between blockchains. Seems like Encryptotel team trusted Incent technology which made them lose half the tokens (hack). And Primalbase team says they are still developing and I don't if it ever will be open source. I suggest everyone to stay away from such ICOs.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
ICO is interesting
Good luck comrade.
I hope your ICO will attract the amount of funds needed by your group good luck.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Thinking about investment, but I couldn't find on your website (https://looq.io/), how many tokens you already sold? Does it open information?

Hey Unicornbay, you can see our contribution amount that we've already raised in the Token Information section.

320 LOQ = 1 ETH
Other than other curencies I have, I only have 1 BTC but I can throw a little in since this seems like a decent idea

I know Im super late to the party but someone fill me in as to what I should be doing here

it's not late to join in ,there is 5 days ,there is  enough time to collect btc

devs not care. they maybe abandon the project. devs never post here. they answer email one time and say they have problem with advertiser, then they not answer email again.

so much disorganize on this looq team. its very unprofessional

We're right here, feel free to answer any questions you may have about the project.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Thinking about investment, but I couldn't find on your website (https://looq.io/), how many tokens you already sold? Does it open information?
Activity: 420
Join the project, I have high hopes for it!
Lets see maybe good. im looking to invest
Activity: 168
i think this would be good project but advertisement is not good. maybe the devs have problem on their team. but the ico will fail because they not organize proper
Activity: 123
Other than other curencies I have, I only have 1 BTC but I can throw a little in since this seems like a decent idea

I know Im super late to the party but someone fill me in as to what I should be doing here
Activity: 123
how many tokens/coins are in existence?
White paper link?

Nobody answered me the last time I postd here

Any help would be awesome

Check the homepage, it is in the beginning, there is a section dedicated to all of our Whitepapers including the translated ones.
Activity: 4
I think this will be awesome altcoins
Activity: 44
Join the project, I have high hopes for it!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
White paper link?

Nobody answered me the last time I postd here

Any help would be awesome
Because you're keep spamming on this thread, nobody will hear you. Whitepaper link? take a look on the OP and stop you shitty behavior. Angry
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Im back in this thread everyone Smiley))

Asking again about bounties even though Im obviously late

Who should I message about this?

You better message bounty manager, and if you can even contact the developer of the project,
keep calm, I also still find out whether there is bounty. Smiley
Activity: 420
Looks good. Will look into it! Looking to invest.
Activity: 11
Nice project and solid idea. Looq seems like a good invetment due to potential of the VR market.
Activity: 45
View etherscan. I'm not very strong in smart contracts, but I have impression that there is a cheat.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Token sale started on 5th and you created this thread a day after it on 6th.Why is that so?was btt forum not your priority?
Activity: 65
looks like they've only raised 308 ETH of minimum 4000 ETH w/ 5 days remaining in the ICO. looks like it may fall short of the minimum and not launch
Activity: 65
cool project, I'm loading up my ethereum wallet right now to participate in this ico. i look forward to new developments.
Pages:
Jump to: