Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Looq - Decentralized Virtual Reality Platform (75% BONUS ACTIVE) - page 26. (Read 352129 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100
So what are your guys thoughts on this anyways?

Cant find many reviews about it except from reddit
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
The concept of virtual reality before there is already a concept called SPECTIV, this should be a large project type concept, I see the team members are not famous, how to prove that you have the strength to complete this project, rather than lie?
Activity: 826
I am going to give this one more try and ask how this project compares to Spectiv? It seems to me that both are trying to do the same, is that generally right?
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
I'm still trying to understand why virtual reality has it gone further than it has right now. I hope that your project helps it get somewhere. Pretty much everybody has a smartphone, and I have seen the headset for his little as $7 at Walmart. I tinkered with a couple of the apps and they're a lot better than they were when virtual reality was infant many decades back. So I support your project  Smiley
Activity: 196
If we buy the token looq now there is no promo with discounts that convince us to join the ICO held this project. With the sense that the current price is still the Presale price. thanks so much for developer. and if needen to indonesian tranlation please pm me.
Activity: 330
Merit: 101
There are so many virtual reality related ICOs are coming
it is really going to be very interesting to see who does well
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
I see in a few days, this project gets a lot of attention, this project also has a pretty good progress, you have the potential to succeed, but, If you want to succeed, be optimistic that you can succeed. Move with confidence and conquest today!
Good luck with your token sales which will end in a few days
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
recently had a lots of VR platform release,
I don't know choose which is more better
Yeah I understand your intent is spectiv, actually not the program that investors see, but good marketing techniques that can increase sales ico
Activity: 266
Merit: 130
This project looks amazing
I hope this project is a success good luck.
Will this be on bittrex?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I wonder if most of new cryptocurrency coins are similar project.
How is this project different from another new cryptocurrency coins?  Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Im also showing some of my friends about ICOs

Whats the average investment for ICOs like this for beginners?

I dont want them to lose much

If you have a little doubt investing in a not too much amount to avoid things that are not in want

Keep in mind these are rarely seen as an "investment" and more of a crowd funding with potential upside benefits. Having your friends put ETH into an ICO to make $ is not a good idea. But, these companies still need your help to get funded or they won't be able to make anything. This seems like a great idea. Fund whatever you are comfortable parting with.
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
another game platform?...

also id like 2 see a proof for the steam partnership, why would they partner with their competition?
I wondering is there steam partnership, what the purpose of this partnership? it is very worried!
Activity: 392
another game platform?...

also id like 2 see a proof for the steam partnership, why would they partner with their competition?
Activity: 756
i think Looq is interesting and promising project, with good idea, I will think about investing on this project, good luck Looq
Activity: 703
Merit: 500

A week has past since August 5th, but I see there is only 23 ETH raised on the official website, I do know why there are so little buyers.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
Stupid question: Can I buy one of these coins with a credit card?

PM me if you have an answer

As far as I know, they are only accepting ethereum as a mode of a transaction but I could be wrong.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Virtual Reality is big business nowadays so this could really be another breakthrough in blockchain related start-ups. I am going to read all the information now and do my due diligence as I have slowly gathered a little ETH from a bit of trading.
Activity: 123
Merit: 12
recently had a lots of VR platform release,
I don't know choose which is more better
Activity: 294
Looks like a promising project! I will think about investing in this one!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
now,about 35eth receive at the contract address Grin
Pages:
Jump to: