Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Looq - Decentralized Virtual Reality Platform (75% BONUS ACTIVE) - page 31. (Read 352130 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I like the idea of this but I can't find the white paper

Is it on their site?

check the thread design image & their site, not sure how you missed it though.
Activity: 32

Is it on their site?

Yup, just go there and you'll find it easily. Have you even looked there?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
I see this project very amazing because the team in this project it seems very profesional.
now i am just say hope success for your project and many people to participate in here. good luck.
i am would like see this project success. regards.  Smiley
Activity: 4
I've always loved VR technology but was curious if there was anything coming out related to AR, like the new Pokemon app that came out last year. I'll still invest into projects like this, but I'd alos love something that connects the virtual reality set up with real life somehow. Maybe we'll see what comes out soon.

I agree! I'm sure we will see something like that soon.

I think Microsoft has a technology similar to what you're talking about.
Activity: 6
I've always loved VR technology but was curious if there was anything coming out related to AR, like the new Pokemon app that came out last year. I'll still invest into projects like this, but I'd alos love something that connects the virtual reality set up with real life somehow. Maybe we'll see what comes out soon.

There may be some newer apps for phones like that but I haven't seen any ICOs liek that though
Activity: 5
Activity: 7

Is it on their site?
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
https://ubikiri.com/
This project has very good concepts and ideas, you also have a very good team, they look professional, I'm sure this project will grow quickly and have the potential to succeed, hopefully run well, good luck
Will see, SO much awesome project's lose their position cuz 1 wrong step...
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
This project has very good concepts and ideas, you also have a very good team, they look professional, I'm sure this project will grow quickly and have the potential to succeed, hopefully run well, good luck
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Project looks great, better than previous implementations
Activity: 2
Our partnerships with the following companies...

So you have these partnerships in place already? Why not share more details?
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
The challenge I can see here is that the ANN was posted too late and the token sale is already running.
So let's see if they can raise even the minimum amount or maybe they have already tapped internal investors to at least initially fund this project.
The team should find some good marketing strategy for this.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
Virtual reality is looking hot project in this era so many coming soon in next few weeks. I hope this industry will grow rapidly as it have very big potential and some of them will turn into mega project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 350
Nice idea of the Project!
But... how about the Bounties? ^_^
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Any bounty for fb and Twitter?
Activity: 145
The combination of virtual reality and blockchain, the more interesting project, may bring about some changes in the future, and hope that it will succeed,I think this project should add some promotional activities.
Activity: 376
this is my first look at all of this Looq but it sounds great , going to invest and see what happens,good like with me .
Activity: 376

Okay .. I will read your whitepaper and I have joined the telegram group to get updated info about this project.
Activity: 7
Can anybody send me the link to where I can read the whitepaper??

I must be blind but I can't see it on the main thread design

check out their site, it says it on there
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I see a lot of good potential in this however the competitive scene is on the rise for VR projects this projects team will have there work cut out for themselves.
Pages:
Jump to: