Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Looq - Decentralized Virtual Reality Platform (75% BONUS ACTIVE) - page 27. (Read 352129 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Saw this from another site, and thought of this ICO. Is this related to this coin at all? Sorry for the length:

OpenLedger is based on the BitShares’s “market peg” idea. BitShares differs from WAVES in two fundamental ways. First, its consensus algorithm is DPoS, meaning that only a given number of “delegates” have the power to validate blockchain transactions, as opposed to the PoS consensus where each full node is accredited for validation. This means that the WAVES platform supports full decentralization whereas BitShares team is not taking a step out of their “delegated” version. The second difference is the feasibility of the “market peg” approach. This is of course open to discussion, but one may objectively evaluate the success of that approach by looking at the history of their most praised market pegged crypto-asset, namely, BitUSD. I doubt if any big corporation in the future will ever decide to rely on the idea “if everyone thinks something is worth 1 USD, then that thing is forced to be worth 1 USD.”
Activity: 394
i like Phore
This project has very good team, and partners.

i have a question.
If we cant correct 4000ETH, what will happen?
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
Currently several projects are trying to exploit the virtual reality market! Spectiv attracted large investors, as you plan to deal with the competition! I'm watching your project, congratulations. Smiley
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Who has the exact information about Looq
Activity: 376
White paper link?

Nobody answered me the last time I postd here

Any help would be awesome

on the top of topic ,what did u see ? ok ,i give you link https://looq.io/content/uploads/2017/08/LooqWhitepaper.pdf
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
I have sent some ETH to token sale address. Where could I see if the transaction was successful?
At https://etherscan.io/ ETh explorer you can review looq transaction that were sent and much more details regarding your eth address.
Activity: 395
Merit: 129
Which is the difference between your project and Spectiv?
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
How will this work anyway ? You can buy and sell ingame items on a market that connects through looq ? Like G2A but with crypto ? Will you be able to buy games as well ? It would be nice to have blizzard games and fund accounts.

Agree with Lizzie_Girl on Blizzard - they have so much virtual currency and in-game xfer which needs a better way to be funded from the outside. You have a nice quote from the Blizzard CEO but not sure what your plans are for something like this. I realize Blizzard would frown upon selling in-game content. Not certain how this will be utilized and curious how it impacts Blizzard games.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Are any VR applications available from day 1?
this is the real good question...if not, this is just another promise of a project...way to many these days

Until they ain't app invest to them huge risk...
Activity: 602
If the project fails to  the Minimum Target, will the project continue or reimburse investors?
Activity: 332
Merit: 103
How will this work anyway ? You can buy and sell ingame items on a market that connects through looq ? Like G2A but with crypto ? Will you be able to buy games as well ? It would be nice to have blizzard games and fund accounts.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I have sent some ETH to token sale address. Where could I see if the transaction was successful?
Activity: 356

Looq looks quite interesting,i will follow it .
Activity: 224
this is the real good question...if not, this is just another promise of a project...way to many these days
Activity: 208
Jibrel - Traditional financial assets on-chain
Activity: 826
Has the ICO started? Dont you feel too rush to launch your ICO?
Anyway, how do you compare your project to similar project like Spectiv?

I asked this question, too, but nobody seems to bother answering it. So if anyone has knowledge about both projects, what are the decisive differences?
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
Same question. Any bounty/signature campaigns in the near future? Would like to participate and see how it goes.
Activity: 123
Looking for a signature campaign if this ICO is still offerring any
Activity: 586
Merit: 501
can you provide proof of cooperation and quote from blizzard? sound too good to be true..
Activity: 490
maybe it's my not quite a negative attitude, but I have a question about the limited promotional information in your short ICO
Pages:
Jump to: