Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Looq - Decentralized Virtual Reality Platform (75% BONUS ACTIVE) - page 32. (Read 352130 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Wish there were more virtual reality projects in our communities, but whatver, this is good though. What do some of you guys think? I'm excited for anything that has to do with VR since I eprsonally own an oculus and all this stuff just sounds cool. Please link me to any related projects to this also if anybody knows anything.
Activity: 3
Glad this idea is coming to fruition. I wish the bitcoin community was a little more involved with the virtual reality type applications sicne I think there would be a lot of potential there. I'm trying to think of other projects like this but nothing is really coming to my mind. Does anybody know of any VR related projects? Let me know if anyones does!

There's definitely been at least one so far

I've tried looking a little mroe but have't found anything :/
Activity: 11
Cool idea, I might donate a little

Do y'all take bitcoin or should I convert it to another coin?
Activity: 5
Was thinking of contributing to this, but I only have monero

Does anyone know how to convert that?

Is there a site that can give you say, ether for monero? Sorry if these are dumb questions

try googling for some, I think there are a few. i mostly use shapeshift
Was thinking of contributing to this, but I only have monero

Does anyone know how to convert that?

Is there a site that can give you say, ether for monero? Sorry if these are dumb questions

Shapeshift.io

Pretty simple to use too
Activity: 32
Keep coming back to this project but it looks pretty decent. I'll throw in a few ethereum and I hope it helps your team out a bit
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
Is there was any bounty campaign for this ?
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Can anybody send me the link to where I can read the whitepaper??

I must be blind but I can't see it on the main thread design

I also couldn't find it. Here you go:

https://looq.io/content/uploads/2017/08/LooqWhitepaper.pdf

I will look at your work to decide if it worth investing.
Glad this idea is coming to fruition. I wish the bitcoin community was a little more involved with the virtual reality type applications sicne I think there would be a lot of potential there. I'm trying to think of other projects like this but nothing is really coming to my mind. Does anybody know of any VR related projects? Let me know if anyones does!

I tried search 'VR ICO' on google but I'm not findng much. Maybe I should try some other search engines but I really doubt that I'd find anything more than I already have

Hmm I'll try what you did but on other sites like bing and etc.

Bing sucks though lol
Activity: 6

I tried search 'VR ICO' on google but I'm not findng much. Maybe I should try some other search engines but I really doubt that I'd find anything more than I already have
Activity: 7
Can anybody send me the link to where I can read the whitepaper??

I must be blind but I can't see it on the main thread design
Activity: 10

Activity: 3

Yeah I can't really think of anything

This is sort of a first for the community maybe? Not sure tbh
Activity: 11
This looks interesting, I'll probably put in a little ether for this.

how much woudl u suggest a newb to put in? im new to this but want to invest a little
Activity: 6
I like this idea & I don't think of seen a decentralized version of like your team is doing

When does the ICO end btw?

It should say it in their white paper if you check that out
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
In the future virtual reality will thrive . Will save you a lot of quality projects . good luck .
I like this idea & I don't think of seen a decentralized version of like your team is doing

When does the ICO end btw?
Activity: 7
This looks interesting, I'll probably put in a little ether for this.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
https://twetch.com/u/42191
good concept among all virtual reality platform based assets. hope it will grow rapidly.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gon Totto
There are a few token virtual reality related in the market, but this one looks cool.
The team and the whitepaper also looks solid.
Maybe i'll join this  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: