Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 100. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I don't understand. If you make payment on the platform with fiat money, then the transfer will still be effected through an internal token?

Yes, you can convert the traditional currency, but the platform converts it into a MRK token.

But why complicate everything? You can just make payments through traditional banking systems. I think they will be interested in participating in this project.

Part of the profits of these traditional systems will hold. Through an internal token it will be cheaper.

But when you exchange tokens for money, you still have to pay a commission.

Yes, but this amount will be much lower than the banks will offer for conducting operations.
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
Nobel Prize and grants for development support!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 378
I don't understand. If you make payment on the platform with fiat money, then the transfer will still be effected through an internal token?

Yes, you can convert the traditional currency, but the platform converts it into a MRK token.

But why complicate everything? You can just make payments through traditional banking systems. I think they will be interested in participating in this project.

Part of the profits of these traditional systems will hold. Through an internal token it will be cheaper.

But when you exchange tokens for money, you still have to pay a commission.

Merit: 100
I'm worried that VR space requires a good graphics card and power process. Not every device can support it. There must also be a good transfer of data on the Internet. Otherwise, the use of the system will be very difficult.

A large number of people now have fashionable and new smartphones. Operators of cellular networks every year offer better services and cheaper. Constantly developing. Computers are new now, too, are endowed with good characteristics. Problems should not be.

There are cool technologies, yes. But not everyone can afford it. In the modern world, the computer becomes obsolete for 1 year. And the fact that more than 4 years, start to blunt and hang. Not everyone can afford to buy a new iPhone or MacBook.

Now inexpensive devices are endowed with very good characteristics. Internet is in every house. Those who do not use the Internet, in principle, do not need this platform. Such people fall is not enough.
Activity: 308
I'm worried that VR space requires a good graphics card and power process. Not every device can support it. There must also be a good transfer of data on the Internet. Otherwise, the use of the system will be very difficult.

A large number of people now have fashionable and new smartphones. Operators of cellular networks every year offer better services and cheaper. Constantly developing. Computers are new now, too, are endowed with good characteristics. Problems should not be.

There are cool technologies, yes. But not everyone can afford it. In the modern world, the computer becomes obsolete for 1 year. And the fact that more than 4 years, start to blunt and hang. Not everyone can afford to buy a new iPhone or MacBook.

What do you think when the project starts to bring profit to investors? Huh

I think that very soon. At the time of the official launch, you will be able to recoup your investment. Also, large partners inspire confidence in the developers of the project.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
Run all on ico! This project is a bomb! Let's help the guys implement the project! And we will witness the birth of a new economy, a new era of trade!

ICO is not over? Developers have not received enough funds for development?

Ico is not over yet. Remained the last days of sales. Consequently, not all tokens were sold.

There will be 5 rounds in this first stage of token sale. And it will end in 28 february. So there are still plenty of time for investors to participate on markspace token sale.
What do you think when the project starts to bring profit to investors? Huh
I read the opinions of experts in the news and reviews, and I myself see that a lot is already ready. For their road map, they are well prepared! The team is excellent! With some already met on other projects.
Run all on ico! This project is a bomb! Let's help the guys implement the project! And we will witness the birth of a new economy, a new era of trade!

Ico is not over yet. Remained the last days of sales. Consequently, not all tokens were sold.
Activity: 504
Merit: 253

Thanks guys! For a cool idea, for a cool demo version. For the fact that the site is in several languages. With these translations of definitions, it's very easy to get confused.
Activity: 168
Merit: 4
Actually there are some project that have the same concept the only difference is who will be the one to implement it first, its a race to the virtual reality market place.

I agree with you. I understand competition in VR sector is getting fierce every passing day but I got a feeling that mark.space will be one of the best out there.

Definitely! I personally dont know of any other project that uses the VR technology to build some kind of "mall". Its pretty unique
There are projects that want to use VR. The only question is what exactly this technology will be used for. As for me so MARK.SPACE has no direct rivals.
Pages:
Jump to: