Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 104. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 349
Merit: 12
Did you know that MARK.SPACE has already perfected the technology for selling clothes in VR? Potential buyers just need to provide few measurements of their figure in order to guarantee a perfect fit. This technology has no equivalents!

I dont know about you guys, but I hate buying clothes online. Is there any information to back that up? Have MarkSpace run a trial on a group of people with different body types?Is it patented technology?

this can be quite cool, it's simply impossible find your right size while buying clothing online

Online shopping is growing every day.
More and more people are buying online, it is more convenient for many of us, and with an advantage because you can go through many products faster than in an ordinary shop.

Of course, you often do not get the right size, but I think it will be able to return and change the product as other online stores.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Did you know that MARK.SPACE has already perfected the technology for selling clothes in VR? Potential buyers just need to provide few measurements of their figure in order to guarantee a perfect fit. This technology has no equivalents!

I dont know about you guys, but I hate buying clothes online. Is there any information to back that up? Have MarkSpace run a trial on a group of people with different body types?Is it patented technology?

this can be quite cool, it's simply impossible find your right size while buying clothing online

It would be interesting to try it . Is it really possible that someone will be interested in buying or selling virtual real estate?
Come on, seriously?
In the Internet and blockchain world everything is possible - if you remember the latest situation with crypto-kittens! People are ready to pay a lot of money for something that can not be touched.
I think decentraland is a project which aims to do this. I am sure some people are interested.

There really seems to be an excellent flow in this topic and in other channels of Mark.Space, it makes me think that there will be many joining in the final stages and taking Mark.Space away
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
the article on coin idol is not bad. it should definitely get some new investors on board.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

It would be interesting to try it . Is it really possible that someone will be interested in buying or selling virtual real estate?
Come on, seriously?
In the Internet and blockchain world everything is possible - if you remember the latest situation with crypto-kittens! People are ready to pay a lot of money for something that can not be touched.
I think decentraland is a project which aims to do this. I am sure some people are interested.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
MARK.SPACE Raises Hopes of a Lucrative Alliance between VR and E-Commerce through its Revolutionary Blockchain Powered Ecosystem

The much anticipated merging of two groundbreaking technologies, VR and E-Commerce, may soon become a reality with the recent launch of MARK.SPACE. This blockchain based VR/3D platform empowers all online retailers to enjoy the benefits of VR regardless of their size, by eliminating the need for expensive VR-equipment or any other significant investmvient.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/mark-space-raises-hopes-of-alliance-between-vr-and-e-commerce/

Thank you for sharing, I must say a great article to share the awareness about the project and it's vision in the market. I see a very positive vibe in mark.space right now.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
Yes the VR technology developped by MARK.SPACE will be used for selling clothes, I think it’s one of the best VR application. I’m impatient to see that in online store.

This will be the new way of selling thing online and if it work well, I think more and more vendors will implement it too.
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
MARK.SPACE Raises Hopes of a Lucrative Alliance between VR and E-Commerce through its Revolutionary Blockchain Powered Ecosystem

The much anticipated merging of two groundbreaking technologies, VR and E-Commerce, may soon become a reality with the recent launch of MARK.SPACE. This blockchain based VR/3D platform empowers all online retailers to enjoy the benefits of VR regardless of their size, by eliminating the need for expensive VR-equipment or any other significant investmvient.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/mark-space-raises-hopes-of-alliance-between-vr-and-e-commerce/

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes the VR technology developped by MARK.SPACE will be used for selling clothes, I think it’s one of the best VR application. I’m impatient to see that in online store.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

This can be really interesting and helpfull. A lot of stores can using their technology.. may be even Aliexpress?
Activity: 490
Merit: 104

Come on, seriously?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

Come on, seriously?
Activity: 378

Activity: 574

Activity: 378
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
How long will the token sale period last? Will I have time to invest in this project?

The current round will end in about 4 days. The whole ICO will run until the end of February (28th).

And what about bonuses? Are there any bonuses available at this stage?

I do not think that your question is correct. With each successive stage of the token sale, the value of one token is set higher. Now you can buy a token at a price of 1 MRK = 0,08696 USD

Ok I realized, and what will be the maximum price for the MRK token?

The maximum cost of one token will be 0.1 USD

Thank you for the answers, you helped me a lot. Now I think that we should hurry and invest at a more favorable price. Smiley

I fully agree and support this decision. Good luck to you  Wink
How long will the token sale period last? Will I have time to invest in this project?

The current round will end in about 4 days. The whole ICO will run until the end of February (28th).

I do not think that your question is correct. With each successive stage of the token sale, the value of one token is set higher. Now you can buy a token at a price of 1 MRK = 0,08696 USD

Thank you for the answers, you helped me a lot. Now I think that we should hurry and invest at a more favorable price. Smiley

Jump to: