Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 101. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
very long time watching the project! all very cool in my opinion
I've heard a lot about the project in a variety of media.I think that is a very cool way to make a profit
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
very long time watching the project! all very cool in my opinion
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Actually there are some project that have the same concept the only difference is who will be the one to implement it first, its a race to the virtual reality market place.
The project Mark Space has an advantage because they are the first in the market and they will have experience and the new teams will be much harder.

Which are the other projects that have the same concept as Markspace? Would be good to compare them.

Decentraland is similiar but I think it is not focused on commercial use.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Actually there are some project that have the same concept the only difference is who will be the one to implement it first, its a race to the virtual reality market place.
The project Mark Space has an advantage because they are the first in the market and they will have experience and the new teams will be much harder.

Which are the other projects that have the same concept as Markspace? Would be good to compare them.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

Not at all, I heard that decentraland is already selling spaces. I also saw Berry Silbert's tweetting about Decentraland, maybe he will open a trust fund (like he did with btc, etc and zec)
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
The market of algorithmic crypto trading strategie
Really a very interesting platform and well done, I'm testing and building my apartment, congratulations to the whole team
Activity: 420
Activity: 266
Presale is live!

I agree with you. I understand competition in VR sector is getting fierce every passing day but I got a feeling that mark.space will be one of the best out there.

It will mainly depend of how many users it will be able to get, but given the partnership they already got it's highly probable people will come

It is a very futuristic project with a great vision. People will come no matter what. I have no doubt about it.

It's not that easy man. this needs to be promoted a lot to get the users it needs. partnerships are great but won't be enough.
Yeah, since they want to build an ecosystem, this project needs to be very widespreaded.
So i think they need an aggresive / huge marketing.

I think they're doing quite a bit of marketing, partnerships with big companies can be proof of that, why you think they're not enough?
We're at the beggining of the VR technology so it's normal that a lot of projects arise. Mark Space has already made some interesting partnerships and they have a demo so they are in a advantage position over most of the VR projects.
Activity: 434

I agree with you. I understand competition in VR sector is getting fierce every passing day but I got a feeling that mark.space will be one of the best out there.

It will mainly depend of how many users it will be able to get, but given the partnership they already got it's highly probable people will come

It is a very futuristic project with a great vision. People will come no matter what. I have no doubt about it.

It's not that easy man. this needs to be promoted a lot to get the users it needs. partnerships are great but won't be enough.
Yeah, since they want to build an ecosystem, this project needs to be very widespreaded.

I think they're doing quite a bit of marketing, partnerships with big companies can be proof of that, why you think they're not enough?

I agree, they apparently do a lot of marketing. They also plan to use 36% of their token sale for marketing, so we can expect big marketing campaigns after their ICO to attract users for Mark.space.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
So, how much will a virutal reality space cost in this platform?
It will depend from the number of units sold. It does say that the price increase every 100.000 units sold. A unit is 10m x 10m
Thanks!
In my mind 100 000 units is already a huge space.  How many units will be an avarage space required per customer?
Is there a limited amount of units avalable? Or are they unlimited?

Big stores can buy a lot of space. how about small stores as well? They must have place for small stores as well. More customers - more people will know about MarcSpace...

Well I think small stores can buy less space (as much as they need). What should be the problem with small stores?
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
So, how much will a virutal reality space cost in this platform?
It will depend from the number of units sold. It does say that the price increase every 100.000 units sold. A unit is 10m x 10m
Thanks!
In my mind 100 000 units is already a huge space.  How many units will be an avarage space required per customer?
Is there a limited amount of units avalable? Or are they unlimited?

Big stores can buy a lot of space. how about small stores as well? They must have place for small stores as well. More customers - more people will know about MarcSpace...
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Definitely! I personally dont know of any other project that uses the VR technology to build some kind of "mall". Its pretty unique
Activity: 420

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it planned to develop this platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?
You yourself said that this direction is now in great demand, accordingly it all depends on the quality of the final project, on its promotion, and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I completely share your concerns about this, but everything depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
I fully agree with you, it is not possible in advance to foresee how the circumstances will converge. But if we talk about prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company does not change its line of business to a highly specialized profile, then we will definitely be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I saw some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
This sounds very good, but why are you so sure of its success?
I support the guys from the very beginning and I can say with confidence that they have many very important advantages that can play a very important role! This segment of the market has long been in need of modernization, and this project will be able to change the concept. All current problems will be eliminated, which will allow them to take over a significant part of the market!
I wonder what benefits do you have in mind? Are there any specific or advantages in general? Could you give examples of the main ones in your opinion?
I believe this is M1's own development. M1 is a logic and driving force based on advanced mathematical algorithms, designed to provide the maximum accuracy of 3D visualization.
Yes, and besides, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, as well as create new content and consume goods and services from other platform users, all using virtual reality, blockchain and smartcontracts. Thanks to this, the number of cells and their quality will grow, which will positively affect the growth of new users!
Indeed, I have not seen these items yet in any other platform! Now I can fully appreciate the full potential of this platform. It is possible that Mark Space will become the market leader in this direction, to which I sincerely believe. Many thanks for the explanations, it's good when the project has so many followers at the very beginning, it says a lot!
I completely agree with you! If you are seriously thinking about taking part in the ICO, I advise you not to hesitate, now you have the opportunity to buy tokens at a very good price! Prospective projects collect the necessary investments very quickly, so you may simply not be in time, and with entering the exchange, the company's capitalization will grow much faster, so it makes sense to participate at the earliest stage, that is now!
Pages:
Jump to: