Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 97. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
How long will the token sale period last? Will I have time to invest in this project?
The current round will end in about 5 days. The whole ICO will run until the end of February (28th).
And what about bonuses? Are there any bonuses available at this stage?
I do not think that your question is correct. With each successive stage of the token sale, the value of one token is set higher. Now you can buy a token at a price of 1 MRK = 0,08696 USD
Ok I realized, and what will be the maximum price for the MRK token?
The maximum cost of one token will be 0.1 USD
Activity: 686
How long will the token sale period last? Will I have time to invest in this project?
The current round will end in about 5 days. The whole ICO will run until the end of February (28th).
I do not think that your question is correct. With each successive stage of the token sale, the value of one token is set higher. Now you can buy a token at a price of 1 MRK = 0,08696 USD
Ok I realized, and what will be the maximum price for the MRK token?
Activity: 602
In order to create 3D models on the platform, you need some special skills? Or is there a whole necessary interface on the platform, where any user can become the creator of visual space?
By the way, a very good question)))) because if I want to participate in the project and invest, can I do it without having the skills of a designer? And simply having financial resources  Roll Eyes
But it's not necessary to be the creator of content when you participate in this project. You can be the one who orders this content. If you don't need a 3D model for your business or for something else, and you aren't a content creator, then why should you participate in the project?
For profit. If you just invest and that's it? Without any further action?
No, I think, this possibility is excluded)) Although it is worth to learn about this from the organizers. Who knows who knows...
In order to create 3D models on the platform, you need some special skills? Or is there a whole necessary interface on the platform, where any user can become the creator of visual space?
By the way, a very good question)))) because if I want to participate in the project and invest, can I do it without having the skills of a designer? And simply having financial resources  Roll Eyes
But it's not necessary to be the creator of content when you participate in this project. You can be the one who orders this content. If you don't need a 3D model for your business or for something else, and you aren't a content creator, then why should you participate in the project?
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
Is the website updated with new investments.? Am not able to see the total accumulated.

Here you can see the full information about the collected investments:
https://mark.space/info/

As you can see, they collected almost $ 7 million at the moment.

Thanks for the information, 7 Millions is a huge amount. When will the ico ends?
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Is the website updated with new investments.? Am not able to see the total accumulated.

Here you can see the full information about the collected investments:
https://mark.space/info/

As you can see, they collected almost $ 7 million at the moment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
What is the main idea of ​​the project?
Here is how it is written on their website:
In perspective, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, as well as create new content and consume goods and services from other platform users using virtual reality, blockxes and smart contracts. In my very promising project
I saw this, but what exactly does the project provide to its customers? Product?
The project provides a tool for creating any 3D / VR project, which can be implemented without significant costs.
This is a very interesting system, only as long as I understand it, it uses little where and is developed
I agree, but everything is just ahead, all the high-profile projects in the beginning were also little popular and eventually reached great heights. Especially here we use very well thought out technology M1.
What technology? Can be more?
M1 is a kind of system based on advanced mathematical algorithms designed to maximize the accuracy of 3D visualization
And you will miss, what will be popular among users in the future?
Of course, I'm sure of it! The future is definitely behind this, because everything that we have now is already dead and something new is needed

Something new is always very interesting - looking forward to it!
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
In perspective, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, as well as create new content and consume goods and services from other platform users using virtual reality, blockxes and smart contracts. In my very promising project
I saw this, but what exactly does the project provide to its customers? Product?
The project provides a tool for creating any 3D / VR project, which can be implemented without significant costs.
This is a very interesting system, only as long as I understand it, it uses little where and is developed
I agree, but everything is just ahead, all the high-profile projects in the beginning were also little popular and eventually reached great heights. Especially here we use very well thought out technology M1.
M1 is a kind of system based on advanced mathematical algorithms designed to maximize the accuracy of 3D visualization
Of course, I'm sure of it! The future is definitely behind this, because everything that we have now is already dead and something new is needed
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Yes, it started, you came to something late) Now they are sold at a price: XRPC = $ 0.23
Activity: 588
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Very interesting project. From the very beginning I follow him. I am glad

Me too, me too! What do you think about the project? I really like it.

A lot of projects are scammers, but not this project. I'm sure

The project really stands out among others, it has many advantages

I agree that a lot of advantages. What exactly do you allocate?

This is almost the only team that takes scalability into account

I noticed it too, it's great.
And besides, they take into account the interests of users, providing them with everything they need
This project is very interesting and in demand. It will perfectly manage the finances of people

By the way, do you know about tokens? Have you already started selling?
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Very interesting project. From the very beginning I follow him. I am glad

Me too, me too! What do you think about the project? I really like it.

A lot of projects are scammers, but not this project. I'm sure

The project really stands out among others, it has many advantages

I agree that a lot of advantages. What exactly do you allocate?

This is almost the only team that takes scalability into account

I noticed it too, it's great.
And besides, they take into account the interests of users, providing them with everything they need
This project is very interesting and in demand. It will perfectly manage the finances of people
Activity: 588
Pages:
Jump to: