Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 99. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
very cool design of the site and thread,incredibly attracts attention!
do you really think so?
of course I like it incredibly and I immediately drew attention to this factor as well as other investors
Yes, it has long been proven but there are also very favorable conditions
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
do you really think so?
of course I like it incredibly and I immediately drew attention to this factor as well as other investors
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
do you really think so?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I've heard incredibly much about this project before investing in it and my expectations were met
their popularity is giving only positive results as I understand
in terms of investment, of course, they will be large in the project, which is spoken about on the Internet as one of the best for investment at the moment
this is really a large and interesting project for many investors which is worth talking about
I do not think that this project will have problems with attracting investors
They have already almost 6500 ETH gained, so they do not feel any shortage of investments. In the future, everything seems to be just the same
I've heard incredibly much about this project before investing in it and my expectations were met
in terms of investment, of course, they will be large in the project, which is spoken about on the Internet as one of the best for investment at the moment
this is really a large and interesting project for many investors which is worth talking about
I do not think that this project will have problems with attracting investors
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
I don't understand. If you make payment on the platform with fiat money, then the transfer will still be effected through an internal token?

Yes, you can convert the traditional currency, but the platform converts it into a MRK token.

But why complicate everything? You can just make payments through traditional banking systems. I think they will be interested in participating in this project.

With crypto it can be done directly from one person to another without banks involved or having to worry changing from euro to dollar or to yen, etc.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
very long time watching the project! all very cool in my opinion
I've heard a lot about the project in a variety of media.I think that is a very cool way to make a profit
I like the fact that the project has a really big support group.I think it's cool.
it's really rare.an incredible activity on social networks in my opinion
They built an excellent community and took the name of their brand to a very good level, even after Ico know that this will be too significant. Mark.Space will be very successful and we will go even further with this
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
the cool part is that there are several stages of the work the ICO
this is a common practice,but incredibly convenient for investors
given all the bonuses that the project offers, it is the most profitable for investors
certainly!I believe that those bonuses which gave us a project one of the best on the market
given all the bonuses that the project offers, it is the most profitable for investors
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I've heard a lot about the project in a variety of media.I think that is a very cool way to make a profit
I like the fact that the project has a really big support group.I think it's cool.
it's really rare.an incredible activity on social networks in my opinion
Activity: 378
I don't understand. If you make payment on the platform with fiat money, then the transfer will still be effected through an internal token?

Yes, you can convert the traditional currency, but the platform converts it into a MRK token.

But why complicate everything? You can just make payments through traditional banking systems. I think they will be interested in participating in this project.

Part of the profits of these traditional systems will hold. Through an internal token it will be cheaper.

But when you exchange tokens for money, you still have to pay a commission.

Yes, but this amount will be much lower than the banks will offer for conducting operations.

I think that you can find such a system, which will be interesting to work for free. For example PayPay.
Activity: 588
I'm worried that VR space requires a good graphics card and power process. Not every device can support it. There must also be a good transfer of data on the Internet. Otherwise, the use of the system will be very difficult.

A large number of people now have fashionable and new smartphones. Operators of cellular networks every year offer better services and cheaper. Constantly developing. Computers are new now, too, are endowed with good characteristics. Problems should not be.

There are cool technologies, yes. But not everyone can afford it. In the modern world, the computer becomes obsolete for 1 year. And the fact that more than 4 years, start to blunt and hang. Not everyone can afford to buy a new iPhone or MacBook.

Now inexpensive devices are endowed with very good characteristics. Internet is in every house. Those who do not use the Internet, in principle, do not need this platform. Such people fall is not enough.

The load on the capacity of your devices will be distributed to the miners. They will take this burden on themselves.
Pages:
Jump to: