Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 98. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Very interesting project. From the very beginning I follow him. I am glad

Me too, me too! What do you think about the project? I really like it.

A lot of projects are scammers, but not this project. I'm sure

The project really stands out among others, it has many advantages

I agree that a lot of advantages. What exactly do you allocate?

This is almost the only team that takes scalability into account

I noticed it too, it's great.
And besides, they take into account the interests of users, providing them with everything they need
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia
I've heard incredibly much about this project before investing in it and my expectations were met
their popularity is giving only positive results as I understand
in terms of investment, of course, they will be large in the project, which is spoken about on the Internet as one of the best for investment at the moment
this is really a large and interesting project for many investors which is worth talking about
I do not think that this project will have problems with attracting investors
They have already almost 6500 ETH gained, so they do not feel any shortage of investments. In the future, everything seems to be just the same

6500 eth is a good number i think even in these turbulent times, but comparing to other projects like Mark.Space, do anyone recall the raised investments of those?
For a VR ICO these numbers are quite good. Not many VR projects reached over 5 million. Only the future will tell us which will be the VR blockchain winner.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
What is the main idea of ​​the project?
Here is how it is written on their website:
In perspective, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, as well as create new content and consume goods and services from other platform users using virtual reality, blockxes and smart contracts. In my very promising project
I saw this, but what exactly does the project provide to its customers? Product?
The project provides a tool for creating any 3D / VR project, which can be implemented without significant costs.
This is a very interesting system, only as long as I understand it, it uses little where and is developed
I agree, but everything is just ahead, all the high-profile projects in the beginning were also little popular and eventually reached great heights. Especially here we use very well thought out technology M1.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100

This is almost the only team that takes scalability into account
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
In perspective, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, as well as create new content and consume goods and services from other platform users using virtual reality, blockxes and smart contracts. In my very promising project
I saw this, but what exactly does the project provide to its customers? Product?
The project provides a tool for creating any 3D / VR project, which can be implemented without significant costs.
This is a very interesting system, only as long as I understand it, it uses little where and is developed

Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
I don't like the fact that phone number is required, but I'll play along for once and give it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
I've heard incredibly much about this project before investing in it and my expectations were met
their popularity is giving only positive results as I understand
in terms of investment, of course, they will be large in the project, which is spoken about on the Internet as one of the best for investment at the moment
this is really a large and interesting project for many investors which is worth talking about
I do not think that this project will have problems with attracting investors
They have already almost 6500 ETH gained, so they do not feel any shortage of investments. In the future, everything seems to be just the same

6500 eth is a good number i think even in these turbulent times, but comparing to other projects like Mark.Space, do anyone recall the raised investments of those?
Activity: 448
Looking forward to see Ecommerce to take a lead in VR space with Mark.Space project. Glad to see token sale is going well.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
looking above my poster, i really get the feeling that they are bots or 1 person with many accounts trying to permapush this Oo" thread with nonsense talk.

i think that mark space, does not need something like this. the community is big and strong.
very cool design of the site and thread,incredibly attracts attention!
do you really think so?
of course I like it incredibly and I immediately drew attention to this factor as well as other investors
Yes, it has long been proven but there are also very favorable conditions
I think the project is popular due to the mixing of all these factors
fully agree with you  Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
very cool design of the site and thread,incredibly attracts attention!
do you really think so?
of course I like it incredibly and I immediately drew attention to this factor as well as other investors
Yes, it has long been proven but there are also very favorable conditions
I think the project is popular due to the mixing of all these factors
Pages:
Jump to: