Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 107. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

just an update for the token sale:

Raised in Ether:6,433.40
Raised in Bitcoin:163.47
In terms of USD:7,206,149.44
The amount of ETH they raised is pretty good. I just hope the amount they are raising(USD) will be enough for the future of the project.

It's quite a lot of money beside the project seems to be starting up with solid partnerships like Porche
Really? I dont know anything about a partnership with Porche.
Where can i see/read the information about it?

I am not sure about Porsche but i remember land rover and Jaguar was mentioning in their whitepaper.

7.2 m usd is great number, yes yes you are recalling right there were rumors that Land Rover and Jaguar is interested in this project. I think more car manufacturers will follow them.

now the market is rising, total usd value will increase too.

The partnership with Jaguar/Landrover isn't just a rumour, it seems this is a confirmed partnership, you can see it on their website. Yes I also think there might be more car manufacturers in in the future. Only 2 or 3 days ago they were on a conference held by VW where they were invited to present their project.
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
Awesome to see another vr project doing well. As far as I know, this is the second be project, so a lot of chance to grow. And even in a bear market they already raised quite a lot of funds!

The amount of ETH they raised is pretty good. I just hope the amount they are raising(USD) will be enough for the future of the project.

It's quite a lot of money beside the project seems to be starting up with solid partnerships like Porche

I am not sure about Porsche but i remember land rover and Jaguar was mentioning in their whitepaper.

7.2 m usd is great number, yes yes you are recalling right there were rumors that Land Rover and Jaguar is interested in this project. I think more car manufacturers will follow them.

yeah I think they mentioned that they have a partnership with Jaguar. hope that materializes within the project once the ICO is done.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
The ICO result is awesome. Many people invest because of th epotential of the project :-)
And that early partnerships also approves the innovative approach of markspace
Activity: 602
Merit: 105

Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Avatars will be able to go to work and get paid for it? Will each user have his own avatar? Will they have emotions?

In the description it is written:
We are delighted to present our future vision regarding user avatars. They look like real people, can communicate with each other via chat or voice (p2p communication) and wear real clothes, which can be found in shops available on the platform. Currently, we are perfecting the micro movements and emotions of our avatars. People can use their avatars to meet friends, and talk to them or communicate with businesses (e-commerce, offices) and communities which, in turn, are also able to hire local native speaker employees in order to serve customers through their avatars.

Perfect explanation, Mark.Space has a lot to offer to companies in online sales. maybe can create some jobs.

Very interesting idea. It's like moving pictures in the Harry Potter universe  Grin Grin
Those avatars will basically work as a sort of representation in VR, should be good to see who you're talking to.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
I got hooked on the post on the topic startups raising money through tokens instead of attracting VCs. I thought about this topic for a long time. How exactly did the guys say that if more teams and projects can get non-traditional funding, the world will enjoy many more innovative projects.
Oчeнь интepecнaя мыcль. Ho ecть oднa мaлeнькaя пpoблeмa. Этo peaлизaция кpиптoвaлюты в peaльнoм миpe. He тaк мнoгo вoзмoжнocтeй для oбмeнa кpиптoвaлюты нa peaльныe дeньги! Пoэтoмy кoличecтвo тaкиx cтapтaпoв пoкaмecт бyдeт oгpaничeнo!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Dude! I want from you children! This is a terrific project! Let me shake your hand! I hope you will get your awards and recognition! You are great fellows! You are cool! Thank you! Wink

Hahaha, lol. Make some VR children

wow geek talk level "explode"
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

I don't think they have a partnership with Porsche, but would be great of course.
But yes, Jaguar and Land Rover are official announced by Mark.Space.

The amount raised so far is pretty good. If the market goes up again it will be even more Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

Woow really nice! Looking forward. Should be a good financial position.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I see that the most popular crypto currency for buying is ETH. I thought that BTC would be more popular...

BTC has been too unstable lately. It's up and down. You do not know what to expect from him tomorrow. ETH is a more stable currency now. Therefore, nothing surprising. And the more she cheaper.

I just send a BTC transaction and paid 1,50$ in fee. Remember when BTC was too expensive to transfer? Now we can use it again and transfer and invest with it. BTC is the most stable currency of them all

yes btc is the most stable above all. and we all know that BTC is the mother of all these cryptocurrencies. but i think when it comes to like participating in the ico, eth will be much easier to use. aside from faster transaction, it has  more affordable fees than of BTC right now.

But afaik the fees for BTC arent that high. Maybe in a direct comparison with ETH yes, but overall not that big. Also, you dont do 100 transactions a day....or? Cheesy
Activity: 409
I see that the most popular crypto currency for buying is ETH. I thought that BTC would be more popular...

BTC has been too unstable lately. It's up and down. You do not know what to expect from him tomorrow. ETH is a more stable currency now. Therefore, nothing surprising. And the more she cheaper.

I just send a BTC transaction and paid 1,50$ in fee. Remember when BTC was too expensive to transfer? Now we can use it again and transfer and invest with it. BTC is the most stable currency of them all

yes btc is the most stable above all. and we all know that BTC is the mother of all these cryptocurrencies. but i think when it comes to like participating in the ico, eth will be much easier to use. aside from faster transaction, it has  more affordable fees than of BTC right now.

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Dude! I want from you children! This is a terrific project! Let me shake your hand! I hope you will get your awards and recognition! You are great fellows! You are cool! Thank you! Wink

Hahaha, lol. Make some VR children
Activity: 140

Avatars will be able to go to work and get paid for it? Will each user have his own avatar? Will they have emotions?

We are delighted to present our future vision regarding user avatars. They look like real people, can communicate with each other via chat or voice (p2p communication) and wear real clothes, which can be found in shops available on the platform. Currently, we are perfecting the micro movements and emotions of our avatars. People can use their avatars to meet friends, and talk to them or communicate with businesses (e-commerce, offices) and communities which, in turn, are also able to hire local native speaker employees in order to serve customers through their avatars.

Perfect explanation, Mark.Space has a lot to offer to companies in online sales. maybe can create some jobs.
If looking too far, they will probably need to hire some staff. I think this will be the next advanced step in the development of the project
Activity: 798
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Jump to: