Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 106. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
How can I get MRK tokens? What can I do for this?
 Huh
You could earn MRK tokens by:
Selling or renting your units or even blocks and entire districts;
Selling your products or services;
Selling your custom 3D objects;
Selling ads;
Selling digital content.

What are the maximum and minimum contributions? How much?
 Huh
The minimum contribution amount is 0.1 ETH or 0.01 BTC The maximum contribution amount is 500 (five hundred) ETH or 50 (fifty) BTC . Please remember that all transaction amounts at all times fluctuate based on the applicable exchange rate of either ETH or BTC.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Earn with impressio.io
 Huh
Selling ads;
Selling digital content.

What are the maximum and minimum contributions? How much?
 Huh
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
 Huh
Selling ads;
Selling digital content.
Activity: 504
Earn with impressio.io
 Huh
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
I have a question about the future? Do you have any plans for the future? What are your DEVELOPMENT PLANS?  Huh
After the Token sale, our prototype will be further enhanced to include the functionality described in the next section. The goal is to achieve full decentralization for the benefit of both users and those providing computational capacity and storage resources. This will enable rich functionality from the platform.
Do you have any new districts? Or you have only the mentioned?
We are not limiting the project capabilities to only the four districts mentioned above. In the future we may add more. An Educational district could be a possible candidate. VR solutions for education are some of the most tangible applications of VR from the monetization perspective.
What access I would have, couse at present, each user has access to the following personal information. Is it like that?
Profile Settings Friends list Messages log Personal photo gallery Personal content (files, documents and links to the content sent from other systems) Personal blog
What is MOSL? Is it your program language? Can you explain to me for my understanding.
MOSL is a language similar to JavaScript for creating objects within MARK.SPACE, allowing the implementation of: Visual presentation of an object in 3D; Movement of an object in 3D; Visual effects of an object;
Thank you very much! Great idea you have! I really enjoy it!  Smiley
We are very glad to hear it and will be happy to help you)))
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I have a question about the future? Do you have any plans for the future? What are your DEVELOPMENT PLANS?  Huh
After the Token sale, our prototype will be further enhanced to include the functionality described in the next section. The goal is to achieve full decentralization for the benefit of both users and those providing computational capacity and storage resources. This will enable rich functionality from the platform.
We are not limiting the project capabilities to only the four districts mentioned above. In the future we may add more. An Educational district could be a possible candidate. VR solutions for education are some of the most tangible applications of VR from the monetization perspective.
What access I would have, couse at present, each user has access to the following personal information. Is it like that?
Profile Settings Friends list Messages log Personal photo gallery Personal content (files, documents and links to the content sent from other systems) Personal blog
What is MOSL? Is it your program language? Can you explain to me for my understanding.
MOSL is a language similar to JavaScript for creating objects within MARK.SPACE, allowing the implementation of: Visual presentation of an object in 3D; Movement of an object in 3D; Visual effects of an object;
Thank you very much! Great idea you have! I really enjoy it!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Good to see progress of this ICO is very impressive there is big space for this ecosystem now good contest to earn some tokens for free. I hope this project will be huge and will bring good impact on the price when more community will get involve into this project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10

just an update for the token sale:

Raised in Ether:6,433.40
Raised in Bitcoin:163.47
In terms of USD:7,206,149.44
The amount of ETH they raised is pretty good. I just hope the amount they are raising(USD) will be enough for the future of the project.

It's quite a lot of money beside the project seems to be starting up with solid partnerships like Porche
Really? I dont know anything about a partnership with Porche.
Where can i see/read the information about it?

I am not sure about Porsche but i remember land rover and Jaguar was mentioning in their whitepaper.

Yeah Land Rover already has a shop in the demo app if i remember correctly.
Cooperation with such big companies may be a key indicator for the company's future success. Way to go, devs!
The fact that those big companies are interested in Mark Space shows the brilliant future this project has.
Activity: 434

The amount of ETH they raised is pretty good. I just hope the amount they are raising(USD) will be enough for the future of the project.

It's quite a lot of money beside the project seems to be starting up with solid partnerships like Porche

I am not sure about Porsche but i remember land rover and Jaguar was mentioning in their whitepaper.

Cooperation with such big companies may be a key indicator for the company's future success. Way to go, devs!
Activity: 196

Activity: 672
Merit: 261
The ICO result is awesome. Many people invest because of th epotential of the project :-)
And that early partnerships also approves the innovative approach of markspace

This is another good example of a working alpha/beta and a working demo boost confidence for investors.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Will the tokens have any value after the ICO is completed?
Jump to: