Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 110. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Maybe I have a slightly strange question, but I would like to ask: will the level of bitcoin's price influence the development of the project?

Perhaps it will be, because the project is connected with the crypto currency. Or maybe not the project will not affect, but will affect your investment. Now it's hard to say))
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Maybe I have a slightly strange question, but I would like to ask: will the level of bitcoin's price influence the development of the project?
Activity: 336
Created 3D models will be subject to copyright? Or after buying, you can dispose of it as you like? For example, use it for your own personal website.

Why not? In addition, I'm sure that these 3D models for shared access are laid out wherever they are. That is, they will not "walk" freely on the Internet, so that any user can download them to them))
This month the term of validity of ICO is completed. There was a little excitement for their investments)) Will the project develop further? If you look at further planned plans, then the prospect is happy))

Will be. Now the whole market of services and sales is tied to visualization of goods, shop windows, spaces, lofts and so on. Nowadays, they rarely buy something or pay for something until they see what they want. This is logical and understandable))) now the digital world

I agree))) especially if it concerns an apartment, a house, a summer residence or some other real estate. Or expensive purchase. Without a picture, which can be seen in advance, now can not do. But also want to see small goods before buying, of course Smiley
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello,

Any predictions of what the price of the coin will be once it hits the exchange?

This month the term of validity of ICO is completed. There was a little excitement for their investments)) Will the project develop further? If you look at further planned plans, then the prospect is happy))

Will be. Now the whole market of services and sales is tied to visualization of goods, shop windows, spaces, lofts and so on. Nowadays, they rarely buy something or pay for something until they see what they want. This is logical and understandable))) now the digital world
Activity: 616
In order to create 3D models on the platform, you need some special skills? Or is there a whole necessary interface on the platform, where any user can become the creator of visual space?

By the way, a very good question)))) because if I want to participate in the project and invest, can I do it without having the skills of a designer? And simply having financial resources Roll Eyes

But it's not necessary to be the creator of content when you participate in this project. You can be the one who orders this content. If you don't need a 3D model for your business or for something else, and you aren't a content creator, then why should you participate in the project?

For profit. If you just invest and that's it? Without any further action?
In order to create 3D models on the platform, you need some special skills? Or is there a whole necessary interface on the platform, where any user can become the creator of visual space?

By the way, a very good question)))) because if I want to participate in the project and invest, can I do it without having the skills of a designer? And simply having financial resources Roll Eyes
Can someone tell me about the advertising campaign that was carried out by this project? In which sources was the marketing placement of the project? Roll Eyes
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
The idea and implementation of the project is really on top, I really liked their demo version. But can Mark.Space compete with other strong companies developing in this segment?

Sure, why can't they? Mark Space is still at the beginning. There is still a ton of work, and development that they can and will do. You can obviously compare roadmaps but plans can always change to adapt to the market and it's needs.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
the cryptomarket seems to have stabilized itself after those very bloody days Smiley now it is the best time to buy cheap.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
The idea and implementation of the project is really on top, I really liked their demo version. But can Mark.Space compete with other strong companies developing in this segment?
who do you mean? There are a lot of companies, could you single out someone specifically?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft, HTC. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
I think that competition is not terrible, if both products are of high quality, the more everything is learned in comparison! We know that while there is almost nothing worthy on the market, maybe these guys will be the first, whose idea will take a part of our life!
Well, I hope you are right, and in which countries is it planned to launch this platform?
Perhaps this project will become international, it all depends on the demand, the budget and the final result. The scope of VR is becoming more and more popular every year, so those who first started developing in this direction will eventually become market leaders!
In order to become famous throughout the world, you need quite a lot of money, do not you think so? Would not it be better to start with a small part and move to larger plans only with time?
You are definitely right, I think that a company of this level and scale will have absolutely no problems with advertising! Especially since the team is very strong and there is certainly a plan of action for any development option!

Also now its not that hard to get your online platform to other counties since we are all connected. Its really getting easier every year and the only barrier is language which can be dealt with relatively fast. I am not worried for them not becoming an internationally known company.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Presale is live!
who do you mean? There are a lot of companies, could you single out someone specifically?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft, HTC. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
I think that competition is not terrible, if both products are of high quality, the more everything is learned in comparison! We know that while there is almost nothing worthy on the market, maybe these guys will be the first, whose idea will take a part of our life!
Well, I hope you are right, and in which countries is it planned to launch this platform?
Perhaps this project will become international, it all depends on the demand, the budget and the final result. The scope of VR is becoming more and more popular every year, so those who first started developing in this direction will eventually become market leaders!
I agree, it seems that the interest for the VR goes to more and every time there are better and more advanced products. If all goes well this project can be placed in a privileged position in the market to be from the beginning of the VR and be very successful.
Activity: 742
Well, then what is the main idea of the project?
In perspective, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, as well as create new content and consume goods and services from other platform users, all using virtual reality, blockchain and smartcontracts. In my very promising project
but what does this company offer in principle?
Well, in fact, this site provides an easy-to-use tool for creating any 3D / VR project that can be implemented without significant costs.
Activity: 210
In perspective, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, as well as create new content and consume goods and services from other platform users, all using virtual reality, blockchain and smartcontracts. In my very promising project
but what does this company offer in principle?
Activity: 742
Activity: 210
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
In order to become famous throughout the world, you need quite a lot of money, do not you think so? Would not it be better to start with a small part and move to larger plans only with time?
You are definitely right, I think that a company of this level and scale will have absolutely no problems with advertising! Especially since the team is very strong and there is certainly a plan of action for any development option!
Jump to: