Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 109. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I see that the most popular crypto currency for buying is ETH. I thought that BTC would be more popular...
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
I'm in the absolute delight of the demo version! If the platform is even steeper, than the developers will reach great heights! Virtual reality is very cool!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Maybe I have a slightly strange question, but I would like to ask: will the level of bitcoin's price influence the development of the project?

Perhaps it will be, because the project is connected with the crypto currency. Or maybe not the project will not affect, but will affect your investment. Now it's hard to say))
the value of the bitcoin influences the investments in the project the amount of the investments influences the future choices of team for development, once purchased the 3d models are freely usable for marketing without further copyright?...

I think the only way it will affect development will be on the war chest of the team. (ie. how much cash reserves they have).
Activity: 308
The demo version of the platform hangs, of course, but it's probably still going to work out. And most likely it is connected with my personal Internet connection.
Activity: 378
What a cool neural thing on the site. So cool reacts to the mouse. Already inspires confidence and interest. I want to read more about the project as soon as possible.
Activity: 168
Merit: 4
In order to create 3D models on the platform, you need some special skills? Or is there a whole necessary interface on the platform, where any user can become the creator of visual space?

By the way, a very good question)))) because if I want to participate in the project and invest, can I do it without having the skills of a designer? And simply having financial resources Roll Eyes

But it's not necessary to be the creator of content when you participate in this project. You can be the one who orders this content. If you don't need a 3D model for your business or for something else, and you aren't a content creator, then why should you participate in the project?
The question is really good! But I think that the main necessary elements will be implemented at the stage of the project readiness. Everything else will be added during the development of the project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
In addition to Facebook and Bitcointalk, where else do you see the news of Mark Space? Advise me please social networks, where it is convenient to receive all the news in the stream Roll Eyes

Don't forget their website - it is always a good choice :-)

Also their medium channel is a good source for news.

https://medium.com/@markspace

Following it from the first day they are punctual with their timing as well as reality towards the news. Mark. Space may revolutionize the industry and we may see some ground breaking changes in the VR industry.
Activity: 686
If you look at the roadmap, then the perspectives for the project are good. I read the opinions of experts on the future of the crypto-currency - they say that for at least three more years, the crypto-currencies will be at the top of profitability and value. The project has the same framework at the moment. I think everything will be fine Smiley

I also think so)) the idea itself is excellent, it emphasizes uniqueness and there is a demand among consumers
I also get quite influenced by scholars, although I always search for my own research in each project, separately. I think that Mark.Space will conquer a new space, in places where no other can arrive at the moment, this will be one of the differentials of Mark.Space
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
In addition to Facebook and Bitcointalk, where else do you see the news of Mark Space? Advise me please social networks, where it is convenient to receive all the news in the stream Roll Eyes

Also their medium channel is a good source for news.

https://medium.com/@markspace
Activity: 98
Merit: 0

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
Maybe I have a slightly strange question, but I would like to ask: will the level of bitcoin's price influence the development of the project?

Perhaps it will be, because the project is connected with the crypto currency. Or maybe not the project will not affect, but will affect your investment. Now it's hard to say))
the value of the bitcoin influences the investments in the project the amount of the investments influences the future choices of team for development, once purchased the 3d models are freely usable for marketing without further copyright?...
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
These vr products are pretty cool. The new contest to design your appartment will bring a lof of new people here ..
Activity: 336

why don't you join the telegram channel Mark Space? There they always discuss the most acute topics, news, updates and so on. There you can instantly communicate with like-minded people) And twitter. Personally, I always read everything there Smiley Wink

Thank you)) I have big plans for working with this project, even because there are so many participants in it Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
In order to create 3D models on the platform, you need some special skills? Or is there a whole necessary interface on the platform, where any user can become the creator of visual space?

By the way, a very good question)))) because if I want to participate in the project and invest, can I do it without having the skills of a designer? And simply having financial resources Roll Eyes
For example, I do not have the design skills, but it would be very interesting for me to try to create something. It would be a good experience
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
If you look at the roadmap, then the perspectives for the project are good. I read the opinions of experts on the future of the crypto-currency - they say that for at least three more years, the crypto-currencies will be at the top of profitability and value. The project has the same framework at the moment. I think everything will be fine Smiley

I also think so)) the idea itself is excellent, it emphasizes uniqueness and there is a demand among consumers
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
This platform will be focusing on creating 3d-sites for companies only? Or for private people  as well?

I think for everyone, anyone who can create 3D contents, or VR contents

Think so too, everyone who needs or wants a 3D site. But maybe mostly companies will take advantage of this offer.

3d websites? Never heard of such an application, bit it would be really cool now that i think about it

How does a 3D website looks like? You mean this stuff where you just have a "360" degree view which you can change with your mouse or trackpad?

maybe, 3D website like 'jarvis' on iron man. it will great if they developed VR like that

Haha, true, that was what came to my mind as well
Activity: 616
Activity: 349
Merit: 12

Of course it will influence the price, the investments are made in current coins like BTC or ETH. Of course, investments and project development will also be influenced as they have a target for money. While the market is low, there will be less money invested.
The question to the creators of the project: will there be any other projects related to crypto currency, blockchain technology and the project of Mark Space. Can there be some auxiliary platform? For example, now 3D models for business, and then a whole development of websites and so on?
Jump to: