Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 111. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
The idea and implementation of the project is really on top, I really liked their demo version. But can Mark.Space compete with other strong companies developing in this segment?
who do you mean? There are a lot of companies, could you single out someone specifically?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft, HTC. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
I think that competition is not terrible, if both products are of high quality, the more everything is learned in comparison! We know that while there is almost nothing worthy on the market, maybe these guys will be the first, whose idea will take a part of our life!
Well, I hope you are right, and in which countries is it planned to launch this platform?
Perhaps this project will become international, it all depends on the demand, the budget and the final result. The scope of VR is becoming more and more popular every year, so those who first started developing in this direction will eventually become market leaders!
In order to become famous throughout the world, you need quite a lot of money, do not you think so? Would not it be better to start with a small part and move to larger plans only with time?
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
The idea and implementation of the project is really on top, I really liked their demo version. But can Mark.Space compete with other strong companies developing in this segment?
who do you mean? There are a lot of companies, could you single out someone specifically?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft, HTC. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
I think that competition is not terrible, if both products are of high quality, the more everything is learned in comparison! We know that while there is almost nothing worthy on the market, maybe these guys will be the first, whose idea will take a part of our life!
Well, I hope you are right, and in which countries is it planned to launch this platform?
Perhaps this project will become international, it all depends on the demand, the budget and the final result. The scope of VR is becoming more and more popular every year, so those who first started developing in this direction will eventually become market leaders!
Activity: 602
How long will the token sale period last? Will I have time to invest in this project?

The current round will end in about 5 days. The whole ICO will run until the end of February (28th).
And what about bonuses? Are there any bonuses available at this stage?
I do not think that your question is correct. With each successive stage of the token sale, the value of one token is set higher. Now you can buy a token at a price of 1 MRK = 0,08696 USD
Ok I realized, and what will be the maximum price for the MRK token?
The maximum cost of one token will be 0.1 USD
Thank you for the answers, you helped me a lot. Now I think that we should hurry and invest at a more favorable price. Smiley
How long will the token sale period last? Will I have time to invest in this project?

The current round will end in about 5 days. The whole ICO will run until the end of February (28th).
I do not think that your question is correct. With each successive stage of the token sale, the value of one token is set higher. Now you can buy a token at a price of 1 MRK = 0,08696 USD
Ok I realized, and what will be the maximum price for the MRK token?

Activity: 238
Merit: 13
At this point in time, the third stage is underway and you can now take part in it. Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Does this Project require blockchain technology for feasibility, trying to understand the benefit of this on bc, looks interesting!

One of the most important advantages of having this kind of project on blockchain is that you can have decentralised computer power and dont have to run internal servers which are a huge investment and use a lot of electricity and maintenance.
I understand the decentralised  approach of blockchain. But is this really needed here? There will be a lot of communication between the decentralised computer.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
looks like HITBTC exchange is confirm in April as soon as ICO done. Good news for traders.
I dont know if this is good news, because a lot of traders seem not to like hitbtc . Good news would be if Markspace will trade at kucoin for example
I prefer Bittrex but that does not necessarily mean that appearing this crypto at any other exchange market will be a bad sign. Frankly, any exchange will go; moreover, I think that it will later appear in all main exchange markets and make some x-s.
I haven't seen anything about HitBTC but there's an announcement in medium that they are partnering with Coss.
https://medium.com/@markspace/announcement-68cd8c3ba82e
Did you know that MARK.SPACE has already perfected the technology for selling clothes in VR? Potential buyers just need to provide few measurements of their figure in order to guarantee a perfect fit. This technology has no equivalents!
I dont know about you guys, but I hate buying clothes online. Is there any information to back that up? Have MarkSpace run a trial on a group of people with different body types?Is it patented technology?

Before online clothing sales are done, it would be better to have a trial period first to know its accuracy.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
They don't look at the project itself if it will be disruptive for the current counterpart in traditional economical/financial world, they just look for a quick flip
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
looks like HITBTC exchange is confirm in April as soon as ICO done. Good news for traders.
I dont know if this is good news, because a lot of traders seem not to like hitbtc . Good news would be if Markspace will trade at kucoin for example
I prefer Bittrex but that does not necessarily mean that appearing this crypto at any other exchange market will be a bad sign. Frankly, any exchange will go; moreover, I think that it will later appear in all main exchange markets and make some x-s.
I haven't seen anything about HitBTC but there's an announcement in medium that they are partnering with Coss.
Did you know that MARK.SPACE has already perfected the technology for selling clothes in VR? Potential buyers just need to provide few measurements of their figure in order to guarantee a perfect fit. This technology has no equivalents!
I dont know about you guys, but I hate buying clothes online. Is there any information to back that up? Have MarkSpace run a trial on a group of people with different body types?Is it patented technology?
this can be quite cool, it's simply impossible find your right size while buying clothing online
And you imagine that has created an almost exact copy of his body on the platform. And went to the store and tried on clothes. It's gonna be awesome!
Most of the investors now either looking for a quick flip that is why they looking for an exchange as soon as the ICO is finish.
yes, actually you can make the most money out of it. its even better than daytrading. the more bonus you get on an ico, the higher your profit
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Does this Project require blockchain technology for feasibility, trying to understand the benefit of this on bc, looks interesting!

One of the most important advantages of having this kind of project on blockchain is that you can have decentralised computer power and dont have to run internal servers which are a huge investment and use a lot of electricity and maintenance.

One of the downsides of having this kind of project on the blockchain is that transactions have to undergo a cumbersome ritual that doesn't scale. In other words, the decentralized computer isn't fast enough to deal with the apps running on it. As we can see from CryptoKitties. It's a trade off between performance and security (or is it trust?) and for some apps it doesn't make sense to run in the blockchain. Now if you were buying a Landrover thru Mark.space, sure, it's safer than sending a cheque by mail. But unfortunately you're sharing the decentralized computer with frivolous apps, so your payment fails or is delayed. Ethereum better solve this scalability problem soon because it's hurting business.
I think in the futures with the lightning network and further developments it will be much faster than it's now.

Have you even seen the roadmap? That stuff is a dang long way off, man! That lanky Ethereum guy said it's gonna take 3 years at least. Ain't nobody got time for that. That's a century in cryptotime. How's Mark.space going to be usable on this slow ass network? Who's going to wait 2 hours for the payment to come through in cyberspace?

You have touched upon the most important problem, if the ethereum doesn't accelerate, then it will be replaced by another platform.

The scenario within a year is very unpredictable, one can not imagine in which situation the tokens will be received, many unforeseen events can happen, internal and external factors. Is there a form of guarantee, at least residual for possible losses in the long term?

So, the tokens will be tradable after a year? That's a very long waited then, especially for short period investors.

that's what I've been saying. it's gonna put off a lot of people. 1 year is an eternity in crypto time.

Where you read this. Have you a link with the infos? Thanks.
Activity: 588
this can be quite cool, it's simply impossible find your right size while buying clothing online
And you imagine that has created an almost exact copy of his body on the platform. And went to the store and tried on clothes. It's gonna be awesome!
Most of the investors now either looking for a quick flip that is why they looking for an exchange as soon as the ICO is finish.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500

One of the downsides of having this kind of project on the blockchain is that transactions have to undergo a cumbersome ritual that doesn't scale. In other words, the decentralized computer isn't fast enough to deal with the apps running on it. As we can see from CryptoKitties. It's a trade off between performance and security (or is it trust?) and for some apps it doesn't make sense to run in the blockchain. Now if you were buying a Landrover thru Mark.space, sure, it's safer than sending a cheque by mail. But unfortunately you're sharing the decentralized computer with frivolous apps, so your payment fails or is delayed. Ethereum better solve this scalability problem soon because it's hurting business.
I think in the futures with the lightning network and further developments it will be much faster than it's now.

Have you even seen the roadmap? That stuff is a dang long way off, man! That lanky Ethereum guy said it's gonna take 3 years at least. Ain't nobody got time for that. That's a century in cryptotime. How's Mark.space going to be usable on this slow ass network? Who's going to wait 2 hours for the payment to come through in cyberspace?

You have touched upon the most important problem, if the ethereum doesn't accelerate, then it will be replaced by another platform.

The scenario within a year is very unpredictable, one can not imagine in which situation the tokens will be received, many unforeseen events can happen, internal and external factors. Is there a form of guarantee, at least residual for possible losses in the long term?

So, the tokens will be tradable after a year? That's a very long waited then, especially for short period investors.

that's what I've been saying. it's gonna put off a lot of people. 1 year is an eternity in crypto time.
Jump to: