Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 127. (Read 162087 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
I think the market will come back to normal and alt and ico will not suffer so long. I’m impatient to see the price of MARK.SPACE on exchanges, and I hope the market will come back higher soon.

It will come back higher, but I don't think it will be soon

I think price will increase in the end of February-March. 16 February - chinese New year... So, nothing to expept before this date...
Yeah, the market is usually dumping before/till chinese new year.
But nothing is impossible in crypto, i hope the market will pump as soon as possible.
Hoping for some good news.

it's already started to recover. I think in a week or so, prices will be back to normal and some will pump hard.

I don't think it is recovering but not dropping that hard either.

It is trying to be stable like dropping some recovering some. But everybody lost near %50 from their portfolio in 2018. I hope we will get it back with interest Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I think the market will come back to normal and alt and ico will not suffer so long. I’m impatient to see the price of MARK.SPACE on exchanges, and I hope the market will come back higher soon.

I think price will increase in the end of February-March. 16 February - chinese New year... So, nothing to expept before this date...
But nothing is impossible in crypto, i hope the market will pump as soon as possible.

it's already started to recover. I think in a week or so, prices will be back to normal and some will pump hard.

I'd rather not see a crazy pump, but a steady development. After uncontrolled pumps it always drops hard, not healthy for the market.
But MarkSpace is doing pretty good, despite the market conditions: over $7 mil raised till now.

Yeah it is developing very well. I am curious about how it will raise in the nearer future.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
Hey just saw on their website there is something called constructor can someone tell me what that will be used for?

i don't know it either so ill repost this to enhance the chance to get an answer
Activity: 658
Merit: 102

I'd rather not see a crazy pump, but a steady development. After uncontrolled pumps it always drops hard, not healthy for the market.
But MarkSpace is doing pretty good, despite the market conditions: over $7 mil raised till now.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

whats your prediciton? this always reminds me on September 17
Activity: 588

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

It seems the market is slowly recovering but is too early to say
Activity: 815
Merit: 502

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Hey just saw on their website there is something called constructor can someone tell me what that will be used for?
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

fud media make people panic sell to, but everything still good now. we should waiting till end of februari for recover
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
actually better time to buy more when ETH price are low. Mark.Space is good platform in VR space and worth looking into
Is it? does the token price decrease accordingly? Or you just mean it's cheaper in terms of fixed fiat currency equivalent?
It is not cheaper or expensive since it is fixed in USD its the market that is making it expensive since its crashing and and pumping back again. anyways what will make this project a success are its content.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Fud is strong these days so icos are having some trouble with it. At least mark.space already gathered around 7.5m $ and in the worst case, it is a very respectable amount.

Yep, it's good to see that the project is at least save for now. I can assume that some other ICOs starting right now could have a lot of trouble, but the good thing is that during this weekend the market got a small upward trend. Hopefully this will stay like this when the next week starts.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
yes, investors will be happy that the price is fixed in USD and investors will be also happy if all markets are green. Smiley
Don't worry everything when ico will be over then market will decide about price of this token
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
yes, investors will be happy that the price is fixed in USD and investors will be also happy if all markets are green. Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
So, now price $0,0833 and fixed in usd? This is a good decision to fix price in usd. Less risk for investors and devs as well.

I do not know if this is good .. And if later ETH grows in price? Fixing the price in dollars is good for developers, but for those who buy tokens - this is a dubious solution.
Participation in ICO is always a risk) and everyone needs to understand what it is. So I think that in this case it was the right decision!

Fixing the price in USD gives more certainty to newer investors and institutional investors (they compare by USD rather than btc).

As the crypto market seems to recover a bit lately, investors will be happy that the price is fixed in USD. This way they'll get more tokens for their ETH.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Fud is strong these days so icos are having some trouble with it. At least mark.space already gathered around 7.5m $ and in the worst case, it is a very respectable amount.
Activity: 252
So, now price $0,0833 and fixed in usd? This is a good decision to fix price in usd. Less risk for investors and devs as well.

I do not know if this is good .. And if later ETH grows in price? Fixing the price in dollars is good for developers, but for those who buy tokens - this is a dubious solution.
Participation in ICO is always a risk) and everyone needs to understand what it is. So I think that in this case it was the right decision!

Fixing the price in USD gives more certainty to newer investors and institutional investors (they compare by USD rather than btc).
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
The MARK.SPACE platform is a virtual ecosystem, built on the principle of the existing world and the blockchain technology. This is another reality, which is available in any browser. This platform is compatible with all available virtual reality tools. Speaking technically, MARC.SPACE is the latest generation of sites that are independent, since they have their own domain, but they have a common unified transaction system for blockchain. Each person can optionally visit the virtual reality space and augmented reality in the MARC.SPACE universe
Jump to: