Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 126. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Fud is strong these days so icos are having some trouble with it. At least mark.space already gathered around 7.5m $ and in the worst case, it is a very respectable amount.

Yep, it's good to see that the project is at least save for now. I can assume that some other ICOs starting right now could have a lot of trouble, but the good thing is that during this weekend the market got a small upward trend. Hopefully this will stay like this when the next week starts.
$7.5m is a good amount taking into account how has the market behaved in January. I'm sure that at any other time it would have raised more.

In these uncertain days 7.5 is already good.. but let's aim more..

Let's be honest here, let's say they will eventually reach an amount somewhere between $8M and $10M, it isn't enough to fully develop a platform like mark.space ?

i dont  think it will be enough. take an example onn vr games. it takes a shitload of money to have something working and i think for mark.space baerely 10m would be enough to reach their goals.
You are right all the major VR game producers have millions for their games. It could be very hard for mark.space to compete with them. I think most important for them are real users.
MARK.SPACE good project, and they has raised good amount comparatively with others ICO. But of course hard cap is still far away.
I hope that after the Chinese New Year the situation in the cryptomarket will stabilizing - and investors can again fully participate in ICO.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
Is Mark.Space able to adjust token cost by price? do you have any technical details about mining function in mark.space platform?

I think it's a good idea to have mining through VR, may create a game through which people will do certain tasks and play it as a game as well as mine.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Fud is strong these days so icos are having some trouble with it. At least mark.space already gathered around 7.5m $ and in the worst case, it is a very respectable amount.

Yep, it's good to see that the project is at least save for now. I can assume that some other ICOs starting right now could have a lot of trouble, but the good thing is that during this weekend the market got a small upward trend. Hopefully this will stay like this when the next week starts.
$7.5m is a good amount taking into account how has the market behaved in January. I'm sure that at any other time it would have raised more.

Let's be honest here, let's say they will eventually reach an amount somewhere between $8M and $10M, it isn't enough to fully develop a platform like mark.space ?

i dont  think it will be enough. take an example onn vr games. it takes a shitload of money to have something working and i think for mark.space baerely 10m would be enough to reach their goals.
You are right all the major VR game producers have millions for their games. It could be very hard for mark.space to compete with them. I think most important for them are real users.
Activity: 168
Merit: 4
I think the market will come back to normal and alt and ico will not suffer so long. I’m impatient to see the price of MARK.SPACE on exchanges, and I hope the market will come back higher soon.

It will come back higher, but I don't think it will be soon

I think price will increase in the end of February-March. 16 February - chinese New year... So, nothing to expept before this date...
I agree with you! The main thing now is to wait. the first quarter of the year is always rough on the crypto market and conventional market. I'm sure for ICO it had no effect!
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

The goals are different. There can be initial, primary, and all the resting goals. To reach the first two categories, they need to gather sort cap. For the rest, they surely need more money. However, the primary goals are the most important ones

they should reach soft cap first, at least they can reach initial goals. if they can reach it first, tbey can reach another goals soon.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

The goals are different. There can be initial, primary, and all the resting goals. To reach the first two categories, they need to gather sort cap. For the rest, they surely need more money. However, the primary goals are the most important ones
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
MARK.SPACE will allow distributing goods produced in the real world, and any content created within the framework of the platform. This will allow selling custom furniture items and decor created by users, as well as entire personal or business spaces that were purchased earlier. Freelancers will be able to create their own virtual offices for advertising and selling their services. Opportunity for all users to advertise in common areas (for example, sidewalks or roads) between buildings and interiors of the shopping center will be available.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
The defining feature of MarkSpace I think is the high res rendered VR using 3D scanned objects that runs on everything better than a potato, but it also has some drawbacks as far as I know. If it's prerendered you can't have a lot of interactivity. For that you'd have to move to real time VR, which has many drawbacks like having to use powerful computers and high development costs for modeling and animating. It's a trade off but there's room for both.

It's still a relatively new technology and there's plenty room for development. It's still a lot of stuff that needs to be done in order to make VR accessible for end consumers and MarkSpace is doing a great job.

I think Mark.Space will be a leader in this technology, that started early so they are/will be ahead of their competitors in the market and with their vision more and more people can use VR technology.

Correct me if im wrong, but i think there are no competitors in the same segement as Mark.Space currently?!

you are right there is no competition right now(to my knowledge) but there will be some people that follows Mark.Space's path and when that happens Mark.Space will be ahead of them a lot.

Well there are plenty of players in VR field now and some of them are running quite a show.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

It must also be taken into account that this is only the first round of the sale. In a year there will be a second round. Therefore, I believe that the amount of money that you forecast should be enough for a year to work on the project.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
The defining feature of MarkSpace I think is the high res rendered VR using 3D scanned objects that runs on everything better than a potato, but it also has some drawbacks as far as I know. If it's prerendered you can't have a lot of interactivity. For that you'd have to move to real time VR, which has many drawbacks like having to use powerful computers and high development costs for modeling and animating. It's a trade off but there's room for both.

It's still a relatively new technology and there's plenty room for development. It's still a lot of stuff that needs to be done in order to make VR accessible for end consumers and MarkSpace is doing a great job.

I think Mark.Space will be a leader in this technology, that started early so they are/will be ahead of their competitors in the market and with their vision more and more people can use VR technology.

Correct me if im wrong, but i think there are no competitors in the same segement as Mark.Space currently?!

you are right there is no competition right now(to my knowledge) but there will be some people that follows Mark.Space's path and when that happens Mark.Space will be ahead of them a lot.
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

It should be enough, beside crypto other companies create great things with $8M and here we mainly need software skills. So I think they can work 2 years with the amount of money.
But maybe we will see some positive signs in the market next weeks, nobody knows.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

Activity: 448
Is Mark.Space able to adjust token cost by price? do you have any technical details about mining function in mark.space platform?
Activity: 476
actually better time to buy more when ETH price are low. Mark.Space is good platform in VR space and worth looking into
Is it? does the token price decrease accordingly? Or you just mean it's cheaper in terms of fixed fiat currency equivalent?
It is not cheaper or expensive since it is fixed in USD its the market that is making it expensive since its crashing and and pumping back again. anyways what will make this project a success are its content.

Not only mark.space many coins are experiencing the same situation because with the decrease in bitcoin price. So in order to make good profit we have to hold it for long term, otherwise we can't make money through it.

Today could be another dip to $8k for Bitcoin. The good thing is that MArk.Space only will be on exchanges when this correction is over.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
actually better time to buy more when ETH price are low. Mark.Space is good platform in VR space and worth looking into
Is it? does the token price decrease accordingly? Or you just mean it's cheaper in terms of fixed fiat currency equivalent?
It is not cheaper or expensive since it is fixed in USD its the market that is making it expensive since its crashing and and pumping back again. anyways what will make this project a success are its content.

Not only mark.space many coins are experiencing the same situation because with the decrease in bitcoin price. So in order to make good profit we have to hold it for long term, otherwise we can't make money through it.
Activity: 434
Hey just saw on their website there is something called constructor can someone tell me what that will be used for?

i don't know it either so ill repost this to enhance the chance to get an answer

With the constructor you can build your own space and choose between various designs, furniture and other objects. Try it out!
Activity: 196

Activity: 462

Activity: 350
It's all about the cryptocoins
I think the market will come back to normal and alt and ico will not suffer so long. I’m impatient to see the price of MARK.SPACE on exchanges, and I hope the market will come back higher soon.

It will come back higher, but I don't think it will be soon

I think price will increase in the end of February-March. 16 February - chinese New year... So, nothing to expept before this date...
Yeah, the market is usually dumping before/till chinese new year.
But nothing is impossible in crypto, i hope the market will pump as soon as possible.
Hoping for some good news.

it's already started to recover. I think in a week or so, prices will be back to normal and some will pump hard.

I don't think it is recovering but not dropping that hard either.

It is trying to be stable like dropping some recovering some. But everybody lost near %50 from their portfolio in 2018. I hope we will get it back with interest Smiley
It still will need some days, maybe weeks to get back to where we were few weeks ago...
Jump to: