Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 128. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
I think it’s not a bad choice to fix the price in usd. People have still time to invest in the ico, and the project is very intéressant I think so more money can be raised like. I’m impatient to see the ecosystem working.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
So, now price $0,0833 and fixed in usd? This is a good decision to fix price in usd. Less risk for investors and devs as well.

I do not know if this is good .. And if later ETH grows in price? Fixing the price in dollars is good for developers, but for those who buy tokens - this is a dubious solution.
Participation in ICO is always a risk) and everyone needs to understand what it is. So I think that in this case it was the right decision!
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
So, now price $0,0833 and fixed in usd? This is a good decision to fix price in usd. Less risk for investors and devs as well.

so it will be cheaper in the near future - because courses will rise soon

What do you mean it will be cheaper in the future? What exactly are you comparing?

I think he means the investments are going to be more profitable
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
ya better than fix follow eth or bitcoin price. see many project last year fix price follow eth. and they say they get x2 x3 and forget eth x5 already
Well, yeah -  bitcoin fluctuations influences to everything else - and this does not help if the calculation will be in dollars.

When the price fixed to btc or eth and the fluctuation is in the good trend, then it will be good for the project. But what if the fluctuation is on the down trend like today? This for sure will give a headache for the team. USD is much more stable and I think to fix the price in USD is better.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family

What do you mean it will be cheaper in the future? What exactly are you comparing?
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
they must reach a compromise maybe a lower resolution of the objects in 3D but with a greater interactivity, put the price of tokens in usd is the best thing considering the current fluctuations of the crypto market...
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Hi team, with the slow adoption rate of vr, when do you guys see this actually kicking off? Have any big companies showed interest in buying space on your platform yet? I've seen Nike and Sony store in the demo, are they just for demo purposes? Thanks
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
actually better time to buy more when ETH price are low. Mark.Space is good platform in VR space and worth looking into

That's exactly what I did.
Activity: 434
actually better time to buy more when ETH price are low. Mark.Space is good platform in VR space and worth looking into
Is it? does the token price decrease accordingly? Or you just mean it's cheaper in terms of fixed fiat currency equivalent?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
There are 4 days, give or take, left for token sale's second round, do you actually know how many rounds there are and when will finish?
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
ya better than fix follow eth or bitcoin price. see many project last year fix price follow eth. and they say they get x2 x3 and forget eth x5 already
Well, yeah -  bitcoin fluctuations influences to everything else - and this does not help if the calculation will be in dollars.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2

Activity: 154
The defining feature of MarkSpace I think is the high res rendered VR using 3D scanned objects that runs on everything better than a potato, but it also has some drawbacks as far as I know. If it's prerendered you can't have a lot of interactivity. For that you'd have to move to real time VR, which has many drawbacks like having to use powerful computers and high development costs for modeling and animating. It's a trade off but there's room for both.

It's still a relatively new technology and there's plenty room for development. It's still a lot of stuff that needs to be done in order to make VR accessible for end consumers and MarkSpace is doing a great job.

I think Mark.Space will be a leader in this technology, that started early so they are/will be ahead of their competitors in the market and with their vision more and more people can use VR technology.

Correct me if im wrong, but i think there are no competitors in the same segement as Mark.Space currently?!

You could consider Decentraland a competitor maybe.
I think there is no direct competitor but a lot of projects which aim to be a VR ecosystem. I think blockchain suits perfect for such VR ecosystems.

it does vibe made it too but mark is so different they won't get in each others way
Activity: 392
The defining feature of MarkSpace I think is the high res rendered VR using 3D scanned objects that runs on everything better than a potato, but it also has some drawbacks as far as I know. If it's prerendered you can't have a lot of interactivity. For that you'd have to move to real time VR, which has many drawbacks like having to use powerful computers and high development costs for modeling and animating. It's a trade off but there's room for both.

It's still a relatively new technology and there's plenty room for development. It's still a lot of stuff that needs to be done in order to make VR accessible for end consumers and MarkSpace is doing a great job.

I think Mark.Space will be a leader in this technology, that started early so they are/will be ahead of their competitors in the market and with their vision more and more people can use VR technology.

Correct me if im wrong, but i think there are no competitors in the same segement as Mark.Space currently?!

I think there is no direct competitor but a lot of projects which aim to be a VR ecosystem. I think blockchain suits perfect for such VR ecosystems.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Activity: 476

I don't know one off the top of my head but I remember there was a post about competitors weeks ago so I assume they exist. It is good that they are not well known though.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Activity: 343
Merit: 11
Rangers.Protocol
Jump to: