Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 125. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 105
Is Mark.Space able to adjust token cost by price? do you have any technical details about mining function in mark.space platform?

I think it's a good idea to have mining through VR, may create a game through which people will do certain tasks and play it as a game as well as mine.

They could have some promotion where they hide coin around at a certain point

I don't think that kind of mining.

They will use miners cpu-gpu power to run the system. So it will be a similar experience for miners.

if they do, won't that affect the performance of the platform and the PC? won't that impact the experience?

The miners are not the ones using the platform, but providing the computational power that is needed for the actual users. Like with Bitcoin, the miners are of course compensated for this.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It's all about the cryptocoins
Is Mark.Space able to adjust token cost by price? do you have any technical details about mining function in mark.space platform?

I think it's a good idea to have mining through VR, may create a game through which people will do certain tasks and play it as a game as well as mine.

like Easter eggs great!!!
That idea actually does not sound bad... would love the combination of serious business mixed with some sort of game.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Hey just saw on their website there is something called constructor can someone tell me what that will be used for?

i don't know it either so ill repost this to enhance the chance to get an answer

With the constructor you can build your own space and choose between various designs, furniture and other objects. Try it out!

This is only Alpha version. When they want to launch full version? I cant understand from roadmap  Huh

I think the full version of the platform will be available when all four initial districts (Residential, Business, Community and Shopping) will work in full mode. As for the dates, residential district will be launched in October 2018.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
It will get adjusted according to stages of the ICO it is now in 2nd stage and the price is 0.083 USD until it reaches the final stage with the end price of 0.1 USD
at the moment the price for token of 0.083$ of this stage seems very good for an investment, the token will be minable or will it be possible to earn it through various games?

It don't think that they have implemented a minting function in the smart contract but I could be wrong. Usually, there is a finite supply of tokens.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
It will get adjusted according to stages of the ICO it is now in 2nd stage and the price is 0.083 USD until it reaches the final stage with the end price of 0.1 USD
at the moment the price for token of 0.083$ of this stage seems very good for an investment, the token will be minable or will it be possible to earn it through various games?
Activity: 196

They will use miners cpu-gpu power to run the system. So it will be a similar experience for miners.

if they do, won't that affect the performance of the platform and the PC? won't that impact the experience?

The gpu processing will be done by miners.. not your local viewer. The idea is that instead of mining for coins, you mine/process the vr worlds.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Hey just saw on their website there is something called constructor can someone tell me what that will be used for?

i don't know it either so ill repost this to enhance the chance to get an answer

With the constructor you can build your own space and choose between various designs, furniture and other objects. Try it out!

This is only Alpha version. When they want to launch full version? I cant understand from roadmap  Huh
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Can you explain it a bit more? What do you mean miners have a similar experience?
Activity: 434

Activity: 154

like Easter eggs great!!!
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

What do you mean mine ? Do you mean games that allow earning of coins ?

Nice idea Smiley Think about a game like minecraft. Every block is a coin haha...nice
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

What do you mean mine ? Do you mean games that allow earning of coins ?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Activity: 252
MARK.SPACE can with the virtual reality space really opens up the creativeness side of the marketing.
The project itself already has great potential for marketing its Partners, surely the Beta platform already does this and attracts many others with ease, I hope this is noticed and more partners arise. Mark.Space will really be successful and will be reference

Forward-looking projects in new frontiers of technology are often great places to invest money. Mark space will grow as more companies take notice of it. I look forward to the upcoming updates on what happens after the funding phase is complete
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Super bowl (half time show) in VR, can't wait!
Activity: 686
MARK.SPACE can with the virtual reality space really opens up the creativeness side of the marketing.
The project itself already has great potential for marketing its Partners, surely the Beta platform already does this and attracts many others with ease, I hope this is noticed and more partners arise. Mark.Space will really be successful and will be reference
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes the period is bad these days, but I think it will change soon. MARK.SPACE have raised a nice amount of money and will continue I think, people seems to want to invest in ico during this hard period.
Jump to: